!4!

I looked up at the sky " ~ Orange juice"

" pour out half the carton" I bit my lip

" Grey Goose " I saw a couple walk by me, a happy couple.

" Pour it, get it started" As soon as i was behind them, they must've thought i booked it and left, they started to argue and i tried so hard not to cringe and frown

" Good times" I glanced at a lil pocket watch which held a picture of my mom and dad

" Remedy your sorrows" All of the bad thoughts came flooding in at once, i shoved the watch away and gripped my head with one hand and the other went to my heart

" Baptize" A lady around her late teens placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a concerned look

" Don't worry about tomorrow" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and lead her towards a big oak tree

" Shake it up, shake it up" I pinned her and she started to get nervous with her face scrunching up and she started to stumble over her words

" Now it's time to dive in" She frowned at me and i could see the fear in her eyes once she saw my wide smile.

" Share a cup, share a cup " My hands in once swift motion found their way to her throat and i gripped it tightly.

" Now you're screw-driving" I felt my smile falter as the female who i pinned coughed and gagged as she scratched at my hands which held her neck firmly, she gasped- she was gone.

" Every weekend with your friends" I loved it, it felt amazing!

" Every weekday when it ends" I hated it...I don't even know if she has kids a partner or anything!? FUCK.

" Damn it's all good!" I smiled and closed my eyes- " I guess" I frowned and felt tears welling up

" This is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks " I stumbled my way down the path through the park

" This is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks " I took baby steps as i held my head tightly in my hands

" Searching for a new high" I looked around at the large family who were walking opposite of me

" high as the sun" There's so many people now!

" Uncomfortably numb" I don't like this

" This is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks" I continued to stagger my way towards 'somewhere'

" Welcome to the club- ~ " I grinned as i fell face first into the lake which was located in the middle of the park...I don't remember what happened next...

My ears were filled with loud music and my vision was filled with bodies rubbing up against bodies, we were getting freaky.

I downed my drink as i felt the booze take affect almost instantly as i felt light headed and tipsy i was giddy and had this goofy smile adorn on my features i swayed my way over to this girl who had been eyeing from the moment i walked into this house with Ame whether she was the owner or just another party goer was something i mighten find out anytime soon, she saw me incoming and smiled slowly my way as she motioned me over encouragingly i giggled and slid onto the empty space on the couch next to her thigh against thigh and shoulder to shoulder i could smell her expensive perfume and i bet she could get a good whiff of my cheap deodorant.

What? I live for today!

The female beside me had long light brunette hair that was tied back into a high ponytail with a white bow she had eye catching bright green eyes that shined like emeralds in the low lighted room we were currently in she had lovely white skin that looked soft to touch while she attire was- IMAGE- all in all she was stunning, she was flawless. (PICK AT TOP)