!2!

I'm Steven's Sister...his non blood related sister to be more accurate. We were born on the same day but different year, im older by three years.

I wasn't meant to be exist i wasn't expected...yet they knew that Steven was. Mom was a Terrorite so that means im a Terrorites daughter. i don't hate Steven in anyway i love him with all of my heart but...why am i here when no one wants me?

Rose Quartz was Steven's mother she had given up her form and everything so he could have life, shes apart of him...Steven had her gem while i my moms. I'm taller than him and look way more mature physical wise, mentally i am still a 16 year old girl. He's only 13 right now.

I am currently sitting on the end of our shared bed starring at my safety pin my legs dangled and eye fixated on the sharp pin in my hand, i slowly brang up my left sleeve and pressed the sharp end of the pin against my skin piercing it straight away.

I bit my lip for support as i dragged the piece of metal along my arm in a straight line i wiped the pin on the handkerchief on my leg and got up carefully reaching the sink and turnt the tap on running water over my wound to clean it then placing a colorful crying breakfast bandage on it to keep it clean, i breathed out a shallow sigh before sitting on the couch.

Reaching for my book i pulled my sleeve down once more and started to read getting lost in my own world, the early morning lighting was just perfect to keep me relaxed. with the soft snoring of Steven filling the room i was content with how i was and where i was that was until i heard the temple door opening up...

The couch shifted and i held in my glances.

" Morning." Ah so its Garnet

" Morning to you as well" I said still not looking at her

Garnet hummed and we sat there in silence

...

" Okay, i can't take it! its too quiet!" I grumbled while shutting my book hastily

Garnet chuckled amused at my antic, i shifted non stop and fidgeted

" I love it when you get like this." Garnet said smiling gently at me, i looked up at her and blushed lightly giggling

I poked her nose lightly " Boop!"

She sat there for a bit unresponsive until blushing brightly and smiling wider at me

Without a word, she wrapped her arm around my side and pulled me close to her. " You sure are special Jay..." She stated as I moved my head to the crook of her neck.

" I know Garnet- But, your more one of a kind then I'll ever be." I mumbled. I come in third after Steven too though."

" Funny." Garnet hummed before placing a kiss on the top of my head.