Last Hope - Snape x Reader - Part 1 - Truth

So this is my first time writing a Fan-Fiction! I hope everyone can bear with my terrible writing! It's going to kind of start slow, since I want this to be a Fan-Fiction where you can relate to, and understand everything. I hope you guys are going to enjoy this Fan-Fiction! ~ It's going to be SnapexReader so just trust me, there WILL be a lot of Snape ~ Just need to build up the Story somehow hehe! ~ For now enjoy!

(F/N) = First Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length

______________________________________________________

You are a year younger than Harry. You two were separated when Voldemort left a scar on Harry's and yours forehead. Harry's scar was on the right side middle, and yours was on the left side middle.

When Lily and James Potter went up to the second floor, Lily decided to fight him and told James that he should grab (Y/N) and run to save you. He ran for his life with you in his arms, trying to bring you to a place you would be safe for the time being, so he brought you to his friends the Coppers. The Coppers were in surprise that he bought only (F/N) and asked what's going on, but James had no time. He gave you to them and said: "Please no matter what happens, protect her for me and Lily." The Coppers didn't ask anything more, nodded and took you inside. At that Moment, James ran back to his home to see Lily was dead. He put up a fight, but sadly lost against Voldemort and died.

Voldemort left without killing Harry or searching for (F/N), he thought that she was probably dead assuming that James left her somewhere in the garden at Winter time, where she wouldn't even survive for more than one hour in the cold. He only needed one of those two to stay alive, so Harry was good enough for him.

A few hours later, Severus Snape went towards the Potters after he found out Voldemort's doing, just to find Harry alive and Lily and James dead. He couldn't believe his eyes. He contacted Albus Dumbledore, who  came as soon as he could. He took Harry and gave him into the Hands of Lily's older Sister the Dursley Family, who were muggles.  So during all these years Harry grew up with the Dursleys. While you grew up with the Coopers.

The only ones who knew of your existence were Voldemort, who thought you were dead, Dumbledore, who wondered what happened to you. He was sure you weren't dead, but where were you? Did Voldemort take you with him or take your life?

- - - - -    fifteen years later - - - - -   

    You were a nice, smart girl. Who was always honest, very determined and with insane magical powers. Yet you weren't allowed to use any magic at home, your parents didn't allow you to. Especially since you live in the muggle world and nobody was allowed to know about your abilities. Your family knew you could use magic since they were close friends with the Potters and you had a few accidents at home. When you were still very small you used your magic to start lifting stuff in the house, or when you couldn't sleep at night, you summoned a ball of light around you to brighten up your room. You respected not using magic at home, eventually you got used to controlling your power, and you were able to not use any magic. Yet you always wondered why they didn't allow you to use magic at home, or in fact why nobody ever talked about magic. However you didn't want to bother anyone so you just kept trying to ignore it. Your friends kept asking you over the years why you had that scar on your forehead, but you didn't know yourself. All you knew was what your parents told you,when you were young you fell down from a chair and hit your forehead on the table. You accepted that response, accidents like that can happen and cause scars like that.

You were on your way home from school. You're now sixteen years old, and lived a normal muggle school girl life. Arriving at home, you put your shoes in front of the door and stopped at the living room, seeing your Mother Bea Copper and your Father Felix Copper sitting onto the couch. You were surprised, usually both of them would be working at around this time, after all it was only one pm. You were about to pass the living room when your Mother called out for you.