Stage Fighting

To improve the Hollywood Arts students Ability to create improvised scenes the teachers have agreed to have a stage fighting class.

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in between Beck and Tori waiting for know who my partner was. The teacher listed all of the pairs for the project "Beck & Andre, Cat & Damien, Tori & Jade, Sinjin & Burf and (Y/N) & Robbie. Remember everyone needs to have their project done by Friday. Also the highest grade you can get is an A unless Russ decides your performance was the best, is which case, your pair will be awarded and A+. Now everyone go to lunch."

As I walked out of the class, Robbie stopped me, "Hey when should we practice our fight scene?". I though for a minute and said it was probably best that we practised at his house. " Why, what time were you thinking?" I asked him. "4:15 after school today?" He said, we agreed and he gave me his address. "Cya then!" He said before winking and walking to catch up with his friends.

Once he was out of sight I headed out past the Asphalt Cafe and behind the shed. I found this place on my first day and I ate lunch there every day since. After I ate my lunch I made sure no one could see me and went to wait outside my music class. I hadn't had music yet and had no idea who was in my class. After waiting for a few minutes Jade arrived with headphones in along with a few more people I had never seen before.

The lesson started and the only people I recognised were Andre, Tori, Jade and Robbie. We were talking when the teacher walked in and started setting up the song we were going to be learning so the principal can see what level we're at. Once the lesson is almost over the teacher announces the assignment. "Ok class, so I'm setting you all an assignment. I need you to sing at the Full Moon Jam on Tuesday next week. You can sing a duet with someone or a solo. You can only ask the person you would like to duet with during the lesson tomorrow, at which point you can start deciding what song you want to sing. Is that clear?" After that there was a murmur of yes's before four boys came forward and simultaneously asked in harmony "What about us~?" The teacher paused for a moment before saying "No quartets" and walking out of the room.

Time Skip (4:00)

(Y/N) POV

It was almost time for me to go to Robbie house and my Mum said she could drive me. We got into the car and talked until we arrived. "Don't have too much fun." she said before I shut the door and walked up to his house. I rang his doorbell and waited for a minute before he opened the door. "Hey (Y/N), Your early, anyway lets get started." He said closing the door behind me.

"So before we go to my room and practice our scene, I have to warn you..." He said "My sister can be a bit strange at times and she might be a bit nosey while we rehearse so just beware of that..". He took me to his room and we created a scene. We started rehearsing for the third time and started adding lines and sound effects to it. When it came to the part where I had to throw Robbie to the floor I saw his door slightly open, "Hey I think your sister found us.." I told him. He walked towards the door quietly and yanked it open making his sister jump and fall back. She got up and said "What ya doing..?" which Robbie replied to with "Rehearsing a fight scene for our drama project." She suddenly grew a smirk on her face and said "Ok I'll leave you and your girlfriend be...". My face lit up bright red but Robbie covered it up by saying "Hey she's not my girlfriend I was partnered up with her and now we have to work together. Now go play with your legos." and watched her as she left making sure she wouldn't come back. He turned to me and suggested that we should continue with the project.

We rehearsed our scene a few more times and I was about to text my mum to pick me up when he asked me if I could stay round for dinner. I agreed and asked me to wait in his room for a while. A few minutes later he came upstairs holding two plates of spaghetti and handed me one along with a fork. I smiled and thanks him before sitting back down on the edge of the bed next to him. We chatted and laughed until we had finished our food and I said that I should get my mum to pick me up but instead he insisted the he drive me home. I gave in and he took me to my house. "Thanks for the food and thanks for taking me home." I said before saying goodbye and leaving.

Time Skip (drama class next day)

(Y/N) POV

Once everyone else had performed their fight scenes it was our turn. We got up and went to the front of the Black box. We finished the performance and Russ stepped up to the front of the room. He waited until the suspense kicked in before he announced which pair would be getting A+'s. "The pair who did the best fighting scene and deserved the A+'s were (Y/N) and Robbie!!!"