Tori Gets Stuck?

Hiii this chapter is gon be short because I don't have a lot of ideas for this episode but thought it would bring Robbie and (Y/N) closer together to prepare for the next one. If you have any ideas for which episodes I could add next that would be awesome! Anyway thanks for reading the other parts, enjoy this new part!

(Y/N) POV

Sikowitz entered the room with a piece of paper looking exited. "Who wants to see the cast of my new play.. STEAMBOAT SUZIE!". Everyone looking intently at him waiting to hear the roles. "Alright.. Tori will be playing Suzie, Andre will be playing the Captain and (Y/N) will be playing one of the background singers/dancers. They other characters will be from other classes and years. Now here's your scripts." He said beginning to hand out the scripts to the peoples names he said. 

That night I went home and studied my lines thoroughly to make sure I knew them. The next morning I left feeling prepared when I remembered something Robbie had said they day before when Tori asked us all to lunch. The words replayed in my mind for a moment. "My tummy's been feeling kinda off for the past few days.". I got a message on my phone and I looked to see who it was. Robbie texted me saying he was in the hospital and wanted me to come over. I realised I had overlooked something that could be even more serious that we had imagined at first. I put on my coat and drove to the hospital. Dashing to the reception desk I asked to see which room Robbie was in. "306" The lady at the desk said is a slow, bored manner. I rush to that room to see Robbie lying in a hospital bed groaning. I panic and leap to his side to comfort him. I stroke his arm and ask him what happened. "We don't know just yet, the doctors are looking at my x-ray now.." he said weakly. I pulled him in to a hug but was gentle so he could remain in a comfortable position.

Later on everyone else in our friendship group came along. They had also heard the news. They all came to make sure he was okay and that he didn't need any immediate attention. "How did this happen?" I said, my voice shaking slightly. "Well.. When I was 7 I brought my favourite toy car to school. A bully made me swallow it.." Robbie said seeming defeated. After the initial shock everything seemed alright before the doctor walked into the room. "Hello everyone, I am glad to see that you have come to comfort Robbie but I have some news." He began to say. "So this is Robbie's X-ray.. There is a mild rip in his intestines here.. Not so much that it will cause any immediate damage but it could soon. He can't eat as of now because if that car moves whatsoever it could rip a hole in his intestines." The doctor finished. "Why don't you just yank it out?" Jade said slightly confused. "We would but we don't have enough blood of his type. O negative." The doctor replied looking faulted. "I know where you can get some O negative blood. Right here." Jade said holding up Tori's arm. "You did go through my medical records!" Tori replied. "Would you be willing to donate some blood for Robbie's surgery?" The doctor asked hopefully. "I mean sure." Tori said and she was taken off to another room. Everyone else followed her but I stayed by Robbie.

I walked back over to Robbie bed and held his had tenderly as to not hurt him. He smiled weakly and pulled me closer before our lips touched. We stayed there for a minute or so and pulled away slowly. I wrapped my arm around him until the doctor came back with Tori's blood. Everyone was told to sit in the waiting room until the operation was complete. 

Beck's POV

As we waited for Robbie to have his operation I couldn't shake the fact that (Y/N) seemed so worried. At first I thought she was just feeling left out as she hadn't contributed to our conversation yet but I soon realised that she was actually very scared. "Hey (Y/N), you okay? You seem very shaken up over there." I said to her to make sure she was okay. "Yeah I guess.. I'm Just worried about Robbie? I mean what if he doesn't make it?" She replied, her eye tearing up as she did so. "The chance of him dying is slim to none. He's being operated on by one of the best doctors in Beverly hills. He'll be alright." Andre said calmly. (Y/N) seemed a bit more light hearted after that and added to our conversation after that.

(Time Skip)

(Y/N) POV

I was getting impatient waiting for Robbie and I was getting increasingly worried about Robbie. Why was the operation taking so long? I wanted to check on him but I knew that everyone would tell me to wait so I told them I was going to use the bathroom. They let me go without questioning me at all and I headed towards Robbie's room which was conveniently in at the same corridor as the bathroom. I didn't want anyone to see me so I  walked slowly up to the window in the door and peeked inside. One of the two doctors that were operating on Robbie was blocking my view of his torso which was probably for the better as I wasn't really in the mood to see all his guts. At first glance he looked like he was very uncomfortable but as he lay there unconsciously a light smile spread across his face. It was weak but it was still there. Feeling much better about the situation, I returned to the others with a smile of my face. As I came into view Andre say my face and gave me a strange look so I quickly wiped the smile off my face as they thought I had just been to the bathroom. I scrolled through my phone until the doctor came into the waiting room to tell us that him and his assistant had finished operating and now we had to wait for him to wake up.

(Time Skip) 

Everyone had left by now but I was still sitting in the waiting room half asleep. The doctor came in again to let me know that Robbie had just woken up and I could go see him. I walked quickly to his room to see him resting his eyes. I walked over to him and spoke to him. "Hey, you feeling okay?" I said to him as I came to his side. "Yeah, just a bit tired.. Come sit down.." He replied patting the bed next to where he was lying. I sat down and hugged Robbie gently, making sure not to hurt him. It was late by now and I had lots of homework to do that night so I had to go home. I kissed him on the cheek and we said our goodbyes. I walked out of the room slowly, not wanting to leave his side and went home. I finished my homework, texted Robbie and went to sleep. 

It was the next day and Robbie was getting discharged. I headed over to the hospital to pick him up. When I arrived I stood by his bead as he weakly tried to get up. I held him up and helped him walk back to the car where he sat in the passenger seat. He curled up into the side of the door and fell asleep. I took him to his house and up the stairs to his room. I put him in his bed and left him to rest. I was glad he was okay..