1 - Rich CEO Daddy

hey hey! I'm Minra for anyone who is new, I have another book called maknae love it's liskook and I wrote that when I was 15 so please excuse the shittiness of that book. it's been so many years and now I'm finally writing another fanfiction i hope you guys like this one.

also above song is the one I was listening to while editing. i don't like ed sheeran, he honestly reminds me of a grumpy ginger cat but this song has a special place in my heart.

anyways enjoy reading :)

The Devil wears Pink

"Sir your ex has filed another issue against you." a soft voice says outside of Jimin's office. The pink-haired male sighs and tells the vice president to come in. "How many times now?" He asks and the vice replies "It's the 6th time this year sir. what do you think we should do?" Jimin just twirled in his chair and sighed for the nth time. "Take a seat, Mr.Seong." The vice does as told. "I want to leave." Jimin deadpans. "I don't understand what you mean." Replied Mr. Seong. They both sit quietly staring at each other, the silence becoming deafening but none of them want to break this silence. fighting each other with their eyes and Jimin begins to sweat, almost losing his cool. Many minutes pass before Mr. Seong loses it. "Jimin-ah what the fuck do you mean, you want to leave?!." He drops his professional demeanor. "ahhhh, I'm so done with this shit. I want a break. I want t to explore. I'm almost 27 and I've nothing. yeah I opened up this business and it's international but that's not what I want anymore." Jimin whines, moving his feet up and down like a child would do when denied their request for sweets. "Jimin you have a son that is almost 3 years old, what about him?!" Seong comments. Jimin nods and sighs again, contemplating other ways to convince the vice president to let him take a leave.

Jimin's brows started to furrow and his bottom lip jutted out looking dejected. "Okay. you can." Jimin looks up and smiles, straightening his posture and holding his chin high. "However.. it's a business trip. there have been some issues in Canada that need to be taken care of. I was going to send Mr. Kim but since you want a break you can go." Seong says again. He has practically been in charge of this business instead of Jimin. Jimin gets up and hugs Seong. "yayayayayay thank you Minwoo-ah! Wait, what about Jisung." he asks about his son. "Take him with you. just don't get him anywhere close to your weed business. Gosh, those factories smell." Mr.Seong shudders.

"Hey, at least I'm not selling weed here in Korea Illegally. I'd be put in jail. I'm glad Canada had made weed legal." Jimin sits back on his chair and straightens the papers that flew away in his excitement. "Your ex-wife has filed about that again. that's literally why I was here. She made another report about your business however because you are smart as fuck the police can't do anything about it and can't put you in jail for your weed business. so what I wanted to ask when I first came in was to ask if we should make a statement about this again or should we leave this and just let it fade away?" Mr. Seong asks in a hurry, looking at his watch. "Do whatever you like Minwoo," Jimin says and Mr.Seong just rolls his eyes. (a/n I don't give a fuck if the first and last names don't go well. suck it up. Minwoo Seong) "Can I backstab you and make my mom give you money to give up your love like in the dramas?" Mr.Seong asked Jimin, to which the latter just smiled, "if you want." There's silence for what seems like an hour, Minwoo's eyebrow twitching, just as he's about to insult Jimin again- there's a beep and Minwoo is up and running. "That's my lunch time you time-sucking bitch, I'll text you the information on your break. Bye hoe." Minwoo said as the door closed behind him. Jimin smiled and then lay back on his chair, having it spin around a couple of times. Now he needs to come up with an excuse for his son. gosh did his son's teacher scare him to his bones.

The Devil wears Pink

"The fuck do you mean you dumb ass" Jimin hears as he tries to run away from the angry red head. He grabs his kid and hides behind him. "Ya d-don't swear. he so young." Jimin mutters, hugging Jisung from behind. "Jimin he swears more than you do," Hyuna says, holding her hips and looking down at him with glaring eyes. "I said I'm sorryyyyyy. It's just for maybe 2 or 3 months. Pleaseee. I want a break and I want to take it with my little baby." Hyuna shakes her head. "you do realise he is going to start school in three months and he barely knows how to add numbers. he is going to fall behind in class." Hyuna explains. "Hyuna. he isn't even supposed to know that till grade 3. My kid is smarter than most people." Jimin says standing up and putting Jisung on the counter of his kitchen loft. "Ugh. You're gonna still pay me though right." Jimin scoffs at her statement. "Of course what do you think I am. I also put extra cash in your purse earlier in case you spend too much on your drinking addictions again. Also while I'm gone. please patch things up with Dawn. He looks like he's gonna throw a bowling ball at my face every time he sees me." Jimin starts to get Jisung's food ready while Hyuna just lies on the couch. "Not my problem he's so stupid." (a/n yet jisung is inspired by nct jisung, he so smol and cute- even though we're the same age. Jesus he looks like a smol bean.)

"Just try you dumb fuck. I mean dumb butt. Jisung you didn't hear shit. I mean poop. Fuck- frick." Jimin sighs. "Hyuna noona can you go and pack Jisung's things and do you want pork ribs today or chicken." Hyuna gets up and picks up Jisung from the counter and puts him down. "Chicken dude. you're going to leave tomorrow anyways. Why not have chicken and beer to celebrate my time away from me." She says as she walks Jisung into his room to pack his things. "Bitch I'm the best person alive. Well not really but fuck everyone. I'm da best dada ever." Jimin mumbles as he focuses on the food he is making for Jisung. He makes a mental note to call for chicken and beer after. "Hyuna- You fuck you just want me to pay for your alcoholism, you shit stain" Jimin yells after her after he clocked in her intentions. Although he swears at her all the time and acts as if he doesn't care about her, he loves her to the core. having no other siblings growing up, he became friends with the "bitch" of the school and since then developed some bad habits from her. All in all, their friendship may seem strange, they know they are able to rely on each other the most.

The Devil wears Pink

"Alright bye, my lovelies. Have fun without me. Don't forget to send me pictures." Hyuna says as she hugs them before they get onto the plane. Jisung tugs at Hyuna's dress. "UWU yes little baby?" Jisung whispers something in her ear to which Hyuna blushes. "Okay. I'll try just because you asked okay?" Hyuna says. She looks into Jisung's eyes and kisses his cheek. "Have fun!" she says once more before standing up and fixing her dress. she looks over at Jimin and rolls her eyes.

"I know, I know, I'll talk to him jeez you an oldie," she says to Jimin while looking away from him. "Yeah, you better talk to him. I'm tired of getting the death stare from Dawn. and who you calling old, you're older than me- already in your thirties" Jimin clicked his tongue, and tried to dodge her kick. "Ya- Don't remind me, I can already feel my bones creaking." she huffed. "Anyways it was his fault for not realizing that Jisung wasn't my child. He didn't even want to hear an explanation, just left and now he's embarrassed after knowing the truth." She rambled on "Yeah, yeah whatever. We're leaving now" Jimin cut her off, He looked back at the captain and saw him giving a thumbs up. Jimin bent down to pick Jisung up and gave Hyuna a final hug, He boarded his private plane after letting Jisung give millions of kisses to Hyuna. "I'm gonna send you some homework that Jisung has to complete, You better sit with him and do it or hire a different nanny after you come back shitface" Hyuna yelled at Jimin to which Jimin responded with his middle finger and the flight attendant finally closed the door sighing at the weird relationship they had.

The Devil wears Pink

(like ooomg can BTS come to Canada again. they barely ever come here and like damn its been 5 years since i got into BTS and dis bitch can't even get a chance to go to their concert. not fucking fair.)

okay so some information. weed is legal in Canada. I'm sure most people know. and no we don't stink like weed except for those stupid asses who do hotboxes. like fam you dumb??? anyways weed has become so relevant here that basically everyone does it. it mostly prescribed but we can buy it regularly like alcohol or cigarettes. and weed isn't as bad as people say. if you use it a lot then over time it slows the brain and you learn things slowly but other than there isn't muuch on weed. i mean depends what you do with weed. there are like shit you can add to it. i don't i'm mostly clueless.

(lmfao i wrote the above paragraph a year ago and now i finally came back to edit. i know a lot more about weed now jesus, weed has changed my life. smoke weed kids)

next chapter is yoongi based. thank you to whoever is actually gonna read this lol.

and HAPPY NEW YEARS YA HOESSSSSSS

2020 here i comesss. Ew im officially gonna be an adult next year. This sucks.

(jesus christ i wrote this in 2019???? so much has happened anyways 2022 is coming up now and i can say that life doesn't get better after turning into an adult. whoever is still in their teens please live your life. if you think your depressed right now just wait until your an adult you'll actually have the guts to kill yourself then.)

anygays goodbyeeee for now

Minra

Sep 7th 2021