6 - Thinking Out Loud

After a week of everything, Mina started feeling better, and everyone was happy for her. Momo walked passed Mina's room, seeing her staring at herself in the mirror. She walked in behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"What are you doing?" Momo whispered.

"Do you think I'm showing..?" Mina asked.

"Hardly. Your abs are still there." Momo chuckled while lifting up her shirt slightly. "You're over thinking it."

"Hard to think that... Of all people... It's me." Mina let out a small chuckle. Momo laughed with her, having the same thought in her mind. She placed a hand on her stomach, holding it there as she watched Mina look down at herself. 

"Do you think we should keep it..?" Momo asked. 

"What time would we have?" She frowned. "We're constantly doing schedules.. Releasing comebacks... Doing press tours... World tours for that matter..." She added. "I don't want them to feel... Second rate.." She frowned. 

"Our child would never feel second rate." Momo scoffed. "We can cut back our schedules, releasing comebacks requires us to stay somewhere and write, and record here." She smiled. "Press tours are never far from here, if they are all accommodations are taken care of..." She added. "World tours... You got me on that one." She sighed. "We could take them with us... But then that exposes a lot..." She frowned. 

"It would be a giant risk... And to make the other members go through that?" She frowned.

"Our schedules are never the same either." Momo added. "There's always someone at the dorm. Unless it's a concert." She smiled. 

"We can't just leave a baby with someone. First it's rude. Second, you've seen them with the younger members... Poor Chaeyoung...." Mina laughed. 

"Right... But it's a baby. All it'll do is eat and sleep." Momo shrugged. 

"And when the baby get's older. Crawling, walking, talking." Mina smirked. "I would like to believe that Twice will go on for a while... But..." She shook her head at the thought. "Maybe our parents could help..." Mina whispered. 

"Not mine." Momo frowned. "My father is pissed that I did this to you." She held onto Mina tighter, knowing that she would tense up. "My mom told him to stop because everything was overwhelming right now." 

"My father was livid too..." Mina sighed. "But after mom told him that I was so worried about losing my job... He wanted me to quit and move back home." She chuckled. "Saying how I was better than that." Momo smiled, knowing her parents well enough now. "He was more concerned with the fact that I wasn't married." She frowned. 

"We can fix that." Momo smirked. 

"One heart attack is enough for our managers. Could you imagine if we just eloped?" Mina chuckled. Momo smiled, thinking of what her future could be with Mina. She couldn't help but think of them raising their kid together, teaching them dance and everything... 

"I want to keep it...." Momo whispered. 

"You do?" Mina was taken back, the sudden answer had startled her. She didn't think Momo was the type to like kids as she was one herself some of the time. 

"I do." Momo smiled. "Raising a baby with you... It would be amazing." She wrapped her arms tightly around her waist, pulling her closer. Mina smiled, feeling a sense of warmth take over her. "I know it's going to be hard... But we can work things out... Our managers can work around it right?" 

"They can..." Mina nodded. "Obviously the baby would be first priority." She shrugged. "No matter what." She smiled. Momo nodded in agreement. 

"No matter what." She smiled. 

Their schedules had become more and more hectic has the days went on, everyone looking onto the next project or concert or filming dates. Mina stood on stage with her members, smiling and waving at fans while they performed. She was holding onto Sana's hand, letting her feel safe as she got closer to Momo. Who winked at her as she passed by. 

When the concert was over, Momo was immediately by her side, holding her close and checking in with her. Mina was always insisting she was fine, smiling at her girlfriend in the process. When the managers would briefly leave them alone, they would all coo over Mina, focusing on how she felt and worrying she was going to overexert herself. 

"I'm fine!" Mina chuckled. "Just tired." She smiled while leaning back into Momo. 

The car rides always consisted of the two of them sitting next to each other, hand in hand back to either their dorm or the hotel they were staying in. Everyone usually piled into their room, spending as much time with Mina as possible. 

"So you two are going to keep it?" Sana gasped. 

"We're going to tell them we want to. Our parents know we want to keep it." Momo smiled. 

"How did that go?" Jihyo asked. 

"Mina's parents were excited... My mom was excited." Momo shrugged. 

"And your dad?" Nayeon frowned. 

"He'll come around." She mumbled. Everyone nodded, Sana taking Momo's hand in hers to comfort her. "Besides, no one can resist an adorable baby face." She chuckled. 

It seemed as if time was flying while they were having fun. All of them hanging out whenever possible. If it wasn't lounging in the dorm watching various movies, it was hanging out during schedules, concerts, anything they could possibly do before she left. 

"Fuck." Mina breathed. "Not yet. Please not yet." She whispered while trying to zip up her jeans. 

"What are you doing?" Jihyo laughed at her. She watched as Mina flopped on her bed, her jeans still unzipped and unbuttoned. 

"I need bigger clothes..." Mina whimpered. 

"Already?! You're not even showing?!" She gasped. 

"I am... I've just been hiding it really well..." She frowned while standing back up. She stepped out of her jeans and slid into leggings, walking over to Jihyo as she lifted her shirt. "See. Tiny bump." 

"You would think your jeans would still fit..." Jihyo frowned while touching her small bump. 

"You would think." Mina sighed. "I'm sure they would if I force it.. But I don't want to force anything... It would be very uncomfortable." She frowned. 

"What are you hoping for?" She asked. Mina sat down next to her on her bed and shrugged. 

"As long as they're healthy... I don't really mind." She smiled. 

"Well, I hope the other members don't get disappointed. Sana has her heart set on a girl. She's been looking at all of these dresses." Jihyo laughed. "I told her not to buy anything until you knew." 

"Yeah, don't want to buy all the clothes for a girl and it come out being a boy." Mina laughed with her. "But really... As long as the baby is healthy... I don't care. I'll love them no matter what." She smiled.