1 - A Little Close

The members knew. Of course the members knew. Momo was never affectionate to anyone except Mina, and on the rare occasion Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Mina, however, was a shy person, and truly only ever opened up to Momo and Sana as they all came from the same country. She felt closer to them than the rest of the group, only because she had comfort in them.

"Just tell us already." Nayeon scoffed. Mina had her head rested on Momo's chest while the members watched a movie. Momo's arm was draped over Mina's shoulder, holding her close.

"Tell you what?" Momo asked innocently.

"That you two are dating." Nayeon answered.

"We all know already." Jeongyeon laughed without moving her eyes from the screen. The maknae line looked back at their unnies from the floor, seeing all of them fighting on the couch.

"Seriously. We can't even watch one movie in peace." Tzuyu sighed.

"Have you noticed is always Nayeon who starts it?" Chaeyoung asked quietly. The two nodded and scooted themselves closer to the screen to hear the movie.

"I'm just saying." Nayeon shrugged.

"And if you guys already know then what's the point of us coming out to you?" Mina frowned.

"So you're not denying it?" Jihyo asked her.

"I..." Mina's cheeks flushed red, her own tongue was going to get her in trouble. Everyone let out small gasps, little 'oohs' as they watched Mina grow more flustered. Momo rubbed her shoulder, smiling as she did so. 

"Yes, Mina and I are together." Momo chuckled. "We aren't ready to tell JYP yet... So please..." Momo frowned. "Keep us a secret a little while." She pleaded.

"Of course." Jihyo smiled. "You guys kept Daniel and I a secret for so long." Jihyo chuckled. "It's the least we can do."

"Honestly didn't know you were dating him for a long time." Nayeon laughed. 

"She was so vague how could you not assume she was dating someone?" Dahyun frowned while turning herself to look at them. 

"Can you take me to this very specific location so I can walk the block and be back here in about an hour." Tzuyu quoted in her monotone voice. Everyone burst into laughter while Jihyo rolled her eyes. "And don't tell manager!" She added while pointing her finger at Jeongyeon, who was now bursting with laughter. 

"Okay, okay." Jihyo chuckled. "But seriously, we will keep you a secret." She gave them both a small smile. Mina felt better, snuggling into Momo's chest as she continued to watch the movie. 

As the day had continued, no one really brought it up again. Until bedtime of course. 

"Where are you going Momo?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"I'm hungry." Momo stepped out of her room, making her way to the kitchen. It was only midnight, so most of the members were at least in their rooms. Giving Momo free range of the fridge. She opened the door, looking through the contents, seeing mostly different bottles of sauces and take out containers. 

"What are you doing?" Momo jumped at the voice, looking up to see Mina sitting at the island, an empty plate in front of her. 

"How long have you been there?" Momo asked. 

"About an hour." She shrugged. "Looking for food?" She chuckled. Momo nodded while shutting the fridge door. "Here." She stood up from the island, and walked towards the cabinet next to the fridge. She opened the wooden door and climbed on the counter to reach the top shelf. She grabbed a bag of chips, handing them to Momo before climbing back down. Momo's eyes widened as she pulled them down, smiling slightly. 

"How did you hide these? They're so good!" Momo whispered. 

"The only tall person is Tzuyu, and she doesn't like that flavor." Mina smiled. Momo gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek, watching as her cheeks flushed pink. "Stop that." Mina whispered with a smile.

"I don't think I can." Momo winked while pulling her closer. Her arm wrapped around Mina's waist as she held her close. "Maybe we can stay up and watch something together." Momo suggested. 

"I know exactly what that means and I'm not falling for it again." Mina pointed. "Besides.. We can't get away with that so easily now. The whole group knows about us." She sighed. 

"But now we don't have to sneak around as much." Momo frowned while grabbing a few chips. "Just with that." She winked. Mina hit her chest lightly, wrinkling her nose in frustration at her girlfriend. 

"Maybe tomorrow. I wouldn't mind staying up then.. I have an early schedule anyway." She shrugged. Momo didn't let go, seeing the fear in her eyes of her own schedule made her worried. "Momo..." Mina frowned. 

"No.. Talk to me. You promised..." Momo whispered. Mina shook her head, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's torso. She buried her face into Momo's neck, trying to feel less anxious. "Please?" She frowned. 

"Just coming back is a lot right now... I know I shouldn't worry so much about it.. But I can't..." Mina admitted. "My entire life was performing and training... Why all of a sudden... Is it so hard?" She frowned. Momo let out a small sigh, rubbing her back gently as Mina shed a few tears. 

"It's okay." Momo whispered. "I know you're feeling overwhelmed... Do you want me to go with you tomorrow?" She asked. Mina shook her head again, she couldn't ask her to do that. She just couldn't. 

"It's your rest day tomorrow..." Mina frowned. "Don't waste it on me." She whispered. 

"It's not wasting it if I'm with you." Momo smirked. Mina rolled her eyes, pushing Momo away from her. 

"I need to shower all this grease off of me." Mina joked. Momo laughed, pulling Mina back into her arms. "Seriously Momo... Don't waste your rest day by going to work with me." 

"Shame we hardly ever have the same rest days." Momo sighed. Mina nodded, knowing how she felt. "You should sleep... You'll need it." She smiled.

"Yes I will." Mina groaned. "Goodnight Momoring." Mina pressed her lips against Momo's cheek, smiling when she pulled away. 

"Goodnight Mitang." Momo smiled.