2 - 'Almost' Public

A week. A week after telling the members about them, it seemed as if the world knew. Everyone was talking about it, and there they were, the two of them sitting in a conference room together facing their managers and JYP himself. 

"We've been seeing a few photos from Dispatch lately..." One of their managers sighed. "Just tell us. What was going on here?" They turned a tablet over to them, showing the photos Dispatch had taken on them while they were out with the group. Mina swiped through the few photos, knowing exactly what had gone on. 

"Well?" Another manager asked. 

"They don't mean anything." Mina quickly lied. "We were out as a group. Momo and I were lagging behind because we both saw a cat." She shrugged. "Dispatch obviously spun the photo the wrong way." She frowned. The managers nodded, taking the tablet back from her. Momo watched as her girlfriend effortlessly lied to their managers. 

"So nothing is going on?" They asked. 

"Nothing." Mina answered. Momo nodded in agreement, unsure on what to say. They were almost caught and it was her fault. All because she wanted to hold Mina. 

When they got back to the dorm, Momo went straight to her room, ignoring everything else, and hiding herself away from it all. Mina followed behind her, trying to talk to her. 

"Momo, please talk to me." Mina sighed from behind the closed door. 

"What happened?" Jeongyeon frowned as she neared the top of the stairs. Mina looked back to see her elder and frowned. 

"Dispatch caught us while we were all out the other day... Our managers were pissed." Mina frowned. "Momo thinks it's her fault." She added. 

"So you told them?" She asked. 

"No!" Mina immediately shook her head. "I want to tell them... But not like that... And not now. Not for a while." She continued. Jeongyeon nodded before opening the door to her shared room. Momo was buried under blankets on her bed, trying to suffocate herself. Of course it was unsuccessful, but she tried. 

"Have fun." Jeongyeon mouthed while shutting the door behind Mina. 

Mina sat on the bed with Momo, pulling back each blanket one by one. Momo fought her on the last one, yanking Mina on top of her on accident. 

"My bad." Momo laughed while showing her face. Mina shook her head and forced herself under the blankets with Momo. 

"Are you done being sad?" She asked quietly. Momo looked away from her, wanting her to leave her be, but she liked having Mina extremely close to her. "Momo, it's not your fault. Sana is constantly hanging off of someone... It's just odd when you do it sometimes." Mina smiled. 

"I'm sorry... I should've stepped up and said something." Momo sighed. 

"Don't be sorry. I handled it. You can do it next time." Mina winked. Momo rolled her eyes before pulling Mina in for a small kiss. Which of course lead to more and more. 

Mina pulled herself on top of Momo, straddling her hips. She smirked as she felt Momo's hands hold her hips in place. 

"Mitang..." Momo warned, "don't start something you aren't willing to finish." She whispered. 

"We've been together for over a year..." Mina whispered, pressing her lips against Momo's neck. "When have I started something I never finished?" She purred while grinding her hips against Momo's now growing bulge. 

"Never." Momo hissed. 

Both of them stayed close to each other in the bed, the extra blankets were kicked off the bed, both of them hidden under a sheet. Mina was curled into Momo's side, her mind completely blank as she stared into space. Momo traced little patterns on Mina's shoulders as she stared at the ceiling. 

"What time is it?" Mina asked quietly. Momo reached over, checking her phone.

"Four." Momo sighed. Mina nodded and reached over for her clothes that were pooled next to the bed. "How is it you can find your clothes after that?" Momo smirked. "I could've sworn I threw them further." 

"I make sure that doesn't happen." Mina laughed while clipping her bra together. "Besides, if someone were to walk in, I need to be able to get dressed quickly." She whispered. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned her head slightly to see Momo's hand tracing a newly formed hickey on the backside of her shoulder. 

"True." She shrugged. Mina was first to get dressed, staring down at Momo as she slowly pulled herself together. "I can't find my pants." Momo complained. 

"Here." Mina handed her the sweatpants, smiling as she took them from her. "And next time... Don't leave marks on me... That's really close to my neck..." She frowned. 

"Gotta mark what's mine." Momo laughed. Mina rolled her eyes, pushing Momo back down on the bed. 

"I don't need you to mark me." Mina laughed. "I have that ring in place of that." She smiled as she showed her her left hand. 

"I didn't think you still wore it." Momo smiled while taking her hand in hers, her fingers rubbing the silver band slightly.

"Of course I still wear it. I just change the hand when I'm out in public. That way no one thinks anything, or says anything." She smiled. Momo smiled, pressing her lips on the ring. 

"I mean it Mitang." Momo whispered. 

"I know." Mina smiled. "I mean it too."