Chapter 15- A Heated Discussion

Right sorry for the wait....*puppy face*
Anyway I wanted to try something different so...I'm going to write in Logan's POV. It's only a little bit.

Hope you enjoy<3

Chapter 15

Logan's POV

After I slammed my fist against the bathroom door for about the fifth time I stopped. I could hear my angel sobbing.

I don't want her to be afraid of me!

What have I done to her to make her feel this way?

I always knew that there were still some humans left who don't like my kind, and think of us as Monsters. I just never thought that my mate, the other half of my soul, would be that kind of person.

What can I do to help her see me? The real me.

First, I need to get her out of there. Me and my wolf need her. When she said she didn't love me it hurt, my heart searing in pain. Then i realised that maybe she's just not ready yet, then she drops this bomb on me.

I could feel the primitive part of me, the more animal part growing restless and angry. My wolf not appreciating my Mate not having our comfort. She may not realise it but she needs us. Needs me.

Speaking in the calmest voice I can muster I rest my forehead on the door and breath through my nose deeply and say,"Ve open the door. We need to talk. I know you're scared but there is no need to be, I love you and we can get pass this together."

After receiving no verbal response except from a few uncontrolled breaths from my little mate I decide she has to come out now. Grabbing the handle in my hand as quietly as I can I feel my muscles bulge a little to snap the flimsy door handle. I rip it away from the door and drop it with a clang.

I hear her jump up and move away from the door. With the knowledge of her out of the way I swing the door open to reveal Ve scrambling away as much as she can into the furthest corner of the room. I know my eyes have the hint of hazel in them from my wolf being in more control as I growl deep in my chest.

I then stride towards the one thing in my life that I'll never let go of. 

Vanessa's POV

I shudder as I see him standing there, his big chest moving up and down in quick movements, his eyes moving rapidly over my form plastered to the wall furthest away from him.

A flutter starts up in my stomach, I ignore it and put it down as being scared. But deep down I know it's the opposite of scared, and the thought of that frightens me.

He strides toward me with a purpose, his eyes glowing brighter, and then he stops right in front of me. I try and back into the wall, which is stupid as I realise I'm getting no where. It's a wall, duh!

"Mate.", he growls that one word with such possessiveness I'm sure he didn't listen to a thing i said beforehand.  He presses his rock hard body against mine, his heat immediately noticeable.

I whimper as I feel my mark tingle with just his close proximity. What certainly doens't help is him kissing and sucking on it.

I groan as I suppress an unwanted moan, I don't even like the guy for fuck's sake.

Okay, so maybe his body is super hot. Ahh, crap. I feel like hitting myself in the head as my hormones go on overload.

My mark keeps tingling hotter as he sucks more on it. I start to get weird emotions in my body and the pit of my belly starts to ache. Ache for something, something I need desperately.

A big lingering moan resounds in the air. Logan freezes and looks up at me. I blush as I realise unfortunately that moan was me. He smiles a big toothy grin and I notice with some horror that his canines have extended. I know two ways why a Werewolf will react like this:

One, his very angry or his protecting his mate.

Two, well...his horny.

And as much as I don't want to admit it the second one seems the most likely of the two. With my mind still in the heated fog that has unknowingly took hold of my body I just about notice Logan picking me up bridal style.

He walks out of the bathroom, with me cradled against him. He breathes in deeply, almost like his savouring something. Which kinda creeps me out as he keeps sniffing.

He lays me down in the middle of the bed and then crawls to hover over me  Effectively caging me in with his muscled arms. He keeps sniffing me and then runs his nose up and down my neck. I gulp audibly and then gasp in surprise and unfortunately in pleasure when he proceeds to suck on my mark.

The heat in my body gets worse like flames are licking my body. The parts on my body seem to heat and then cool into tingles where Logan is touching me. Christ, what is happening to me? I feel panic bubble inside of me.

I decide I should ask the one person who could know what's happening to me. "Logan, what is wrong with me?", I ask breathlessly.

He pauses his sucking on my neck to look down at me with what I think is adoring eyes. My neck starts to heat back up in his absence."Love, there is nothing wrong with you it's more like what is right with you."

I look at him so confused I nearly go cross eyed. Taking in my expression he laugh's a little bit and kisses my forehead. Again his contact seems to have the same effect on me. "Ve," he sighs "your in heat."

I freeze at the word heat. No no no no. This cannot be happening, my panic increases further as the word heat just seems to be getting louder in my head. I just stare vacantly at Logan's happy face, the sight sickening me now that I know the cause of it all.

With heat comes the urge to become...intimate with your mate. An urge that will soon become so bad that I will soon be unaware and uncontrollable of my actions. The actions to...mate.

The worst part isn't that I'm eventually going to have sex with him, with or without my consent, it's that in heat I'm bound to become pregnant.

A heat is when Werewolves are at their most horniest and fertile. And for some fucked up reason I'm in just that.

___________________________________________________

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

PLEASE BE KIND. <3