Chapter 18-Compromising

A/N--

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE! Had christmas, new year and my birthday which just equals a WHOLE lot of family time.

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and new year and please can I ask you all to fan, comment and vote?

Please?

<3

Chapter 18

I groan as blinding light interrupts my sleep, a peaceful dream of being at home with my family. The weird thing is I wasn't living there. I was visiting. And I wasn't the only one visiting, I was with Logan.

I don't know what it means right now and I don't want to know. The episode that happened last night has made me feel pretty ashamed of myself. I can't believe I gave into him so easily!

Ho, a part of me whispers. I tell it to shut up and tell myself that at least I didn't let him go all the way. How far he wants to go.... I shudder at the thought. I don't even know him, not a bit.

Maybe if I get to know him a little bit better I will become more accepting to the idea of being a Werewolf's mate and what it entails, I conclude. I know that Logan will have to mate with me soon no questions asked. It's a Werewolf thing. Also, I don't think this heat will be extinguished successfully each time it comes back and he has to help me with it. I'm sure that's not the way it works with mating normally.

I would rather get to know him just a little bit and give myself up as willingly as I  can than be sexually devoured by a monster without any consent at all from me and be miserable for the rest of my life. I know that I will never be able to escape this Werewolf infested city from their controlling Alpha.

I don't want to think about it as giving up as such, just compromising. Giving myself a bit longer to get my head around all this...bullshit. Argh!

I have no choice and that infuriates me the most.

Clambering out of the bed - one I don't remember falling asleep in - I shuffle to the bathroom, it seems like Logan is somewhere else. And I am really grateful for being left alone, it brings a sense of relief  that I can shower by myself.

I hate being treated like a child. I know he cares, in his own Werewolfy way, but it's suffocating.

After showering - and the normal morning routine - I dry my long golden brown hair thoroughly with a fluffy white towel then I dress myself in white cotton shorts and a flowy navy blue top with lace.

Padding barefoot down the hallway that is still scarce of photographs or anything sentimental. I sigh in bliss at not having the annoyance of the heat plaguing my body and thoughts 24/7, I can relax now. But for how long? I don't think this will last that long.

Walking into the living room I see Logan in the kitchen by the cooker. The smell of toast and omelets assaulting my senses. I hear him sniff then he looks up to me with a crooked grin on his face.

His wearing no top giving me a perfect view of him, watching his muscles tense I reminded of them being wrapped around me intimately no that long ago. Yes, sadly, I remember everything from last night. I remember how close I was to getting on my knees to beg for that release, a break from the heat.

Embarrassed I avert my eyes from his and bite down on my lower lip, an unstoppable blush decorating my cheeks. God, he must think I'm all for this mating thing now, I don't want to give up fully just yet.

I take a deep breath to prep myself and look up to see Logan still staring at me with that crooked grin, but now his eyes are filled with unfathomable lust, adoration....and love? Oh no. Shit, he must think I love him now or something.