{17}

"Josh just called" he announces. "Oh..." I take the phone from him and go inside.

 "Hey Josh" 

"Hey Y/N! Wow, it's been so long since I've heard your voice" 

"Yeah, how's America?"

 "It's great! I have a girlfriend"

 "Wow? really? Who'd want to date someone like you?" I tease

"Pfffttt, please. The girls drool over my blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes"

"You're so self-obsessed, haven't changed a bit"

"Well, you'd know how it is if you looked like me"

"Sorry, I'd rather look like me than look like an asshole"

"Damnn, chill. Anyway I'm coming over to Korea"

"Cool, but I don't remember asking"

"You know your dying to meet me"

"Nah, I'd rather die than meet you"

"Ahhh, drop the attitude will you?"

"Fineee, I can't wait to see you're smart-ass. When are you coming?"

"After Christmas, cuz I'm gonna meet my girlfriend's family over Christmas dinner"

"Goodluck with that"

"Thanks, anyway how's dad?" (Josh refers to Mr.Jeon as dad)

"H-he...He left"

"Left? where?"

"To heaven" I start sobbing 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't know-"

"It's f-fine" 

Suddenly the door slams open and there stands a worried Jungkook "I'll take the phone from here" he snatches the phone and Jimin comes inside taking a seat beside me. He pulls me into a side hug, "He wouldn't want to see you cry like this ok?" I nod, wiping away the tears from my eyes.

"I miss him" I mumble and Jimin's eyes soften "Everything happens for a reason Y/N," he says and get's up. "Where are you going?" "To get Christmas decorations. Wanna come?" I shake my head "Nah, I'll be in my room for a little while." I say and he nods leaving.

Time Skip

It's just a couple of days before Christmas and I still have to buy my presents. I was on my way to buy some gifts when I get a call from Taehyung.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Taetae, wassup"

"Nothing, um I might not be able to come over for Christmas."

My smile leaves my lips "Why?" 

"Because um.... my grandma is sick"

"Aww, Tae it's okay. Tell her I said hi and I hope she gets well soon." 

"I will, thank you.  Also, did you meet Jin Hyung?" 

"Yes, he's so cool. Not to mention so so handsome"

"More than me?"

"Yea duhh"

"Seriouslyyyy???"

"No, Taehyung, to me you're the most handsome, most precious, and the kindest boy ever. Now go take care of your grandma" 

"Yes, ma'am. Byeee"

"Bye Tae"

I hung up and instantly knew what I was going to get Taehyung for his Christmas present.

Instead of buying actual gifts, I bought everyone tickets to Daegu. We're going to celebrate Christmas in Daegu! Since Taehyung can't come here, we'll go there.

*At home*

"JIMIN, JUNGKOOK!" I yell as soon as I get home, "Yeah?" Jimin casually comes out of the kitchen with a peanut-butter sandwich in his hand, "Where's Jungkook?" "He's pissing, hold up"

I make a disgusted face, "Tmi, you could've just said he was in the bathroom" Jimin just shrugs, taking another bite of his sandwich. 

A minute later, all three of us were in the living room. "Well. Taehyung's grandma is sick and he can't join us for Christmas. So how about we join him? Let's all go to Daegu, we all can celebrate Christmas with his grandma and him!"

I look at them for their response "That'd be amazing Y/N! You're so thoughtful! Taehyung would definitely be surprised" Jimin says. "Damnn, Let's goooo" Jungkook get's up. "The ticket's on me, for all of you. Just pack your things. Oh and please inform Jin oppa"

"No, Y/N. It's not fair if you pay for all our tickets." Jimin says "Well, I ain't buying you Christmas presents, cuz your tickets are your gifts from me" I reply and Jungkook pouts "You're no fun" "Fine then, You pay for your own ticket and I'll buy you some toy from Walmart as your gift" Jimin laughs at my response and Jungkook glares at me.

.................