{36}

Just kiddingggggg I wouldn't do that to y'all 😅

Hope you enjoy cuz we have like a little more chapters to go <3

y/n p.o.v.

beep, beep, beep.

Is this what hell sounds like? Where's the fire? Where's Lucifer? What? I know for sure I ain't going to heaven. I move a little, but then feel an excruciating pain to my chest and I yelp, I hear a little groan and I almost choke as I see Taehyung to my side. 

What sin have you committed Taehyung to join me in hell? 

Was is the sex before marriage thing? I knew it was wrong...but when it's someone like Taehyung you really can't help, but get a taste.

I blink a few times, until I realize I'm in fact still alive and on Earth not in hell yet. I put a hand to my heart just to make sure it's still beating and to my surprise it is, but it hurts. I look around the room and see a little bit of light shining through the window blinds. I look at the digital clock. 4:03 a.m.

 I observe the sleeping beauty besides me, "Why are you so precious?" I mumble as I lift my hand and run it through his hair. He seems to like it as he smiles, but then his eyes pop open making me flinch. "y/n? are you okay? you're up! Oh my, I was so worried-" he pulls me into a tight hug and I groan a little, he pulls away. "Sorry," he apologizes, "Tae-" before I can say anything his lips are on mine.

His lips moving passionately against mine as he holds my head. My stomach gets butterflies as his tongue brushes against my lower lip, and then he pulls away breathless. He puts his forehead against mine, "Please don't try to pull that ever again," he says with teary eyes. I give him a confused look. What is he talking about-

And then it hits me. My brother got shot in front of me, he left me to go with our parents and I tried to jump off the roof, the last thing I remember thinking is that I'm free from this pain as Taehyung's cologne fills my nostrils.

The memory makes me sob, it hurts. My heart, it hurts. What did I ever do to have everyone who's  ever loved me get taken away from me? "What are you thinking?" Taehyung asks with soft eyes and I bite my tongue to prevent the sob in my throat, I look at him without saying anything. Taehyung takes my hand in his, "I'll always be here for you, y/n" and that's what breaks my strength. 

I don't hold back as I choke on my tears, tasting the saltiness as I try to utter some words out. "For how long huh? You'll leave me too! Everyone who I've ever loved get's taken away from me! J-just don't- don't love me- go away!" I hit his chest as he tries to comfort me. I cry and cry, this type of pain, one that I cannot describe in words. Memories, my loved ones have all become memories. I no longer can hug my dad, I can't talk to my mom, I can no longer hear my brother's laughter, I can't see their smiles, I can't hold them close, I can't talk to them, I can just think about them. And that's not enough.

"I will not leave you-" "You will! Whether you break up with  me or die-" "Listen to me!" he says sternly holding my head and looking dead serious into my eyes. "I will not leave you, until death do us apart, I will breathe my last breath for you y/n. Because I love you, I will never leave you, I'm here, I'm your family, y/n we're about to start our own family," he whispers the last part as a tear falls from his left eye. 

I take in his words, my heart skips a beat. "Our own f-family?" I ask breathlessly as he looks at me with sparkling eyes, "We're going to become parents y/n, you're pregnant," he announces and I bite my lower lip. For a minute I stop breathing, "yah stop it!" Taehyung scolds me and I exhale, suddenly Taehyung leans in licking my lips. "What the-" "You had blood," he shrugs and I scrunch my face in disgust.

"Are you a vampire or something? That's disgusting," I try to push him away playfully, but he holds me close, "Just for you," he whispers pulling me into another passionate kiss.

***********

"Y/n," Taehyung knocks on the door before entering, "someone is here to see you," he says and I see MinJee Unnie behind him. I gasp as I see her fragile state, "I'll give you two some privacy," Taehyung heads out closing the door.

MinJee Unnie comes to sit beside me as she takes off her purse and sets it aside to the table. She looks at my with glossy eyes as she hold my hand and her chin trembles, "I-I am pregnant," she says between sobs and my lips part in surprise as I let that sink in. 

She aggressively wipes her tears, "I don't mean to barf my problem on you but-" she looks up to hold in her tears, "I-I don't know how to do this alone," Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks. "He did everything, I was so dependent on him, I can't imagine my life without him," she hiccups. 

Gut wrenching sobs erupted from within her as her whole body shook, I realized how tight her grip was on my arm, "I don't know..." she whispers. Unknowingly I felt my own tears creep out of my eyes, "Aren't you mad at me?" I ask and she looks at me with her bloodshot red eyes. "Why would I be mad at you?" she asks, "B-because this all happened because of me," I cry out loud, "If I never-" "Y/n, stop. I know Jin wouldn't have ever wanted you to blame yourself," she soothes me.

We sit in silence after that. I take a few deep breathes and look at her, "Unnie, we'll figure this out together." 

....................

Me: sits down to do something

My productivity: leaving my body for no reason at all -_-

Did you miss me? I'm back~~

Hey guys, a lot of you have commented that you would like me to continue the book or add a next part, unfortunately this is where the story ends. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am working on a new book so please wait for me and I'll give it my best so please show your love and support to that too. Thank you for taking your time and reading this book till the end.