{21}

I wake up with a sleeping Taehyung beside me. I smile at how adorable he looks, I gently take his arms off me and go take a shower and do my morning routine and change into my outfit. After I'm done I wake him up, I lightly touch his face "Tae bear, baby, wake up" he stirs a little.

"Baby, time to wake up" I coo and he opens his eyes and then pouts, I smile and give him a soft kiss on the lips "Merry Christmas my Tae bear". I say and he shows his boxy smile "Merry Christmas, babe" he sits up and pulls me down next to him, resulting in me to sit on his lap.

He nuzzles his head between my neck "Did you have a good sleep?" I ask him and he nods, "You look so beautiful" he murmurs and I roll my eyes "Yeah, I know. But I still have to cover up those hickeys" I whine. He lifts his head up and smirks "Oh, but you look so much better with those".

I slap his shoulder playfully "Stob being so cocky and go brush your teeth, hurry. I'm gonna go and see if the others are awake and also make some hot chocolate" he nods and I start concealing those hickeys. After I'm done I get up to leave "Y/N" Tae calls out and I turn around "I love you" he says and my heart skips a beat. "I love you more," I say and leave.

I head to the kitchen first and I see MinJee noona already there. "Goodmorning Noona, Merry Christmas!" I chirp happily "Merry Christmas to you too, wanna help me make some hot chocolate?" "Sure, where's Jin Oppa?" "He's getting ready, he'll be down in 10 minutes so I decided to make some hot chocolate and stuff" she explains, I nod.

"Since you know where the stuff is can you please take it all out for me?" she asks and I nod. I take out the milk, cocoa powder, the sugar, and chocolate chips. I place everything on the table, "Noona, while you heat up the milk and stuff can I go check on halmeoni?" I ask "No need to ask, go ahead, I'll take care of this" she replies sweetly "Thanks, I'll be back to help you with the extra garnishes," I say and sprint to halmeoni's room.

I knock on her door before entering. She's combing her hair when I enter, she's wearing a cute red sweater with snowflakes on it, her sweater says "The World's best grandma". "Did Taehyung get that for you?" I ask and she looks up and smiles brightly "Yeah, I don't want to wear it, but it makes him happy" she responds.

"Oh, Merry Christmas" I chirp and she says it back "Did Taehyung get ready?" she asks and I shake my head "He'll be down in 10 minutes," I say and she nods. I stand there until she says "I'll be there honey" I nod and take that as my Que to leave. 

I'm about to go to the kitchen, but then I remember I told Jungkook and Jimin to clean up the living room and make it a bit more festive. I check out the living room and it looks absolutely stunning. 

Before going to the kitchen I head upstairs to Jimin and Jungkook's room to make sure they're up

Before going to the kitchen I head upstairs to Jimin and Jungkook's room to make sure they're up. I knock on their door "Jimin! Jungkook! Wake up" Jimin comes from the bathroom with a cute outfit on "Yeah, we're up. We'll be down in 5 minutes" I nod at his response and go downstairs to help MinJee Noona.

"Took you long enough," she says teasingly. "Ahh, sorry noona. After checking up on halmeoni I went to see if Jimin and Jungkook decorated the living room nicely and if they woke up or not" I explain as I take out some marshmallows, whipped cream, caramel, and some cookies. I crush up the cookies and put them on a plate so they can add it on top if they want too.

Taehyung comes down along with Jin and omg they look so adorable. "Wahh Jin Oppa and MinJee noona matching with the red scarfs and white shirts aye?" I tease him and he smiles brightly "I know, couples goals. Am I right or am I right?" 

I hear a scoff and I turn around to see Jungkook and Jimin. "uWu, you both look so adorable!" I squeal, I run over and pinch Jungkook's cheeks and ruffle Jimin's hair "Aigoo~~ look at these cuties".  I am very expressive with my words and gestures and Jungkook seems to enjoy it.

"Y/N, since it's Christmas I want a hug" he exclaims and I laugh "Wah~ Jungkookie you're such a baby" I hear MinJee Noona say from behind me. After calming myself down I lean over and give Jungkook a big hug and he returns the gesture with his eyes closed and his head resting on top of mine.

"Wow, it's a full house" I hear halmeoni say and I pull away from Jungkook although he seems a little reluctant.  "Yeah, let's all gather in the living room and I'll bring the hot chocolate" I say and everyone seems to agree. I quickly get all the mugs, put em on a tray alongside the garnishes and go to the livingroom.

MinJee Noona is sitting beside Jin oppa and they're smiling warmly at each other. You can really see how much they love each other, the way they talk and how they're so affectionate. It would really leave you in Aw. Jimin and Jungkook are impatiently sitting next to each other and halmeoni is sitting on the couch besides Tae.

"Let's open the gifts!" Jungkook squeals and I smile while I pass a mug to everyone. "Sure" I agree and everyone goes around opening their gifts. I got Jimin a pair of Bulgari sunglasses because he loves his sun glasses. I got Jungkook a Rolex watch and Jin oppa a black diamond knife set with his name engraved on the handles. 

Lastly, I got Taehyung a Vercase jacket and a Gucci neck tie. I heard that halmeoni likes to knit so I got her a sewing set. For MinJee noona, I got her a Channel bag and a Dior dress. "Y/N, you paid for our flight tickets and now all these expensive gifts? That doesn't seem fair" Jin oppa protests. But I shake my head "It's all good Oppa, anything for you guys".

For my gifts, I got a diamond necklace from Taehyung in the shape of a heart and when you open it, it has a selca of me and him and a quote "No matter how far we are, we're still close by heart, babe" I laugh at the 'babe' part. 

Jungkook got me a Gucci belt, Jimin got me a simple black dress, MinJee noona gave me a handbag and Jin oppa gave me a picture frame engraved with rubies and diamonds. "We're all gonna take a selca and then you can put the picture in that frame" he explains. "You're so thoughtful hyung" Jungkook says and I'm surprised that he actually said something nice about someone 😂

We all huddle up and take a ton of photos, drink hot chocolate, and spent the day having a good time and making beautiful memories 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~