Chapter 4

We walked back to the venue, talking about everything and nothing. It hit me at one point that I'm actually talking to and connecting with Jimmy.
We talked about touring, my albums, their albums, inspirations, discouragements, equipment, venue, and everything under the sun.
Jimmy opened the door for me like a gentleman. When I walked in not much had changed. The rest of Avenged was still by the bar, and my dad was walking around mingling with everyone else. I realized that I haven't had a drop of alcohol the entire night. We walked to the bar and Jimmy chimed in before I could and ordered us two shots of Johnny Walker blue. I turned to him "High class. I like it." we bumped glasses and downed the whiskey.
I saw in the corner Johnny and Syn looking at Jimmy and I. I smiled and waved to them and they did the same. But when I turned back, I looked from the corner of my eye and saw that they were watching us like hawks. I wonder why.
Soon after the rest of my bandmates approached Jimmy and I. This was the first time I had seen them all night. I hugged them all hello and asked if they had met Avenged yet. They all pulled me into their circle, away from Jimmy. "No, but clearly you have. Being all buddy buddy with Jimmy." Paige said with jealousy. "Relax. I'll introduce you guys." I stepped away and turned towards Jimmy. "Guys this is Jimmy. Jimmy this is the rest of my band, Alice, Charlotte, Paige, and Audrey." I introduced them all. Jimmy's eyes lit up at the sight of my band mates. "Well helloooo pretty ladies. It is very nice to meet you." He approached them.
I couldn't tell if he was being flirty or being a gentleman. I looked over at Syn and Johnny and the expression on their faces intensified since I last looked at them. I announced that I would be back and made my way over to them.
"Syn, Johnny, what is going on?" They jumped when I asked. "Nothing. Nothing's going on." They both stuttered. I crossed my arms and gave them a "really?" look. "Don't worry about it. I'll tell you later." Syn interjected. "Well either way, my band wants to meet you guys." I told them. They both followed me back over to my fangirling bandmates and Jimmy. "Ladies, I present to you Mr. Johnny Christ and Mr. Synyster Gates." I stepped aside.
"M'ladies" they both bowed and reached out their hands. The rest of my band started giggling uncontrollably. In the midst of all of this I asked them where Zacky and Matt were. They pointed over to another part of the room where the two were sitting on a couch.
Once again I made my way through the crowded room over to them. "Hey cutie what's up?" I was hit with this statement from Zacky as I approached them. I winked at him and his face immediately went to surprise. "I want you guys to meet my band! They've been dying to meet you." I pulled them both up off the couch and lead them back over to the bar where my band was still freaking out.
They mouthed to me "watch this." As both of them approached the group of girls they both put their arms around the shoulders of two of my bandmates. At first the girls got ready to punch whoever it was but then quickly realized that it was them. They all gasped and had the biggest smiles on their faces.
I stepped back and just watched the scene. We all finally got to meet our idols, and it was an amazing moment for all of us.
We all hung out together, drinking, talking, getting to know each other, but sadly the party had to end. The tour started in another three weeks, but that was three weeks too long until I would see A7X again. I made my way down the line, hugging every member of Avenged, intentionally making my last stop at Jimmy. He bent down to wrap his arms around my torso and mine around his neck. But that's when he picked me up and swung me around. Before he put me down he whispered "Thank you for everything tonight." and gave me the tightest hug ever. 
My dad and I made our way out to the car and as I looked back Jimmy winked at me. I jolted and just kept walking with my head down trying not to reveal my blushing face. 
Woah, I can't believe that just happened.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've update absolutely anything. For the people that do still read my stories and are still active on wattpad, thank you. I find that my writing has definitely changed and matured over the years, considering I started one of my stories in middle school and now I'm in college. I always try to start a new story within a new era of my life so that the story as a whole can be one style of writing, rather than chapter 1 being by an 8th grader and chapter 20 being written by a college student. Either way I hope you're enjoying the book so far. 

The picture at the top of the chapter is Audrey. 

Thanks again for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.

-Zombie