Chapter 4

Nemesis's POV*

I walk down the street with my spear attached to my back. 'I need to find shelter....' I look around at the busy people. One of my hair clips had fallen out, and as I bend down to reach it someone bummed into me and I went flying. I ended up laying on the streets. People passed me not giving a cafe in the world. "Stupid humans." I mumble and pick up my spear that had fallen. I fix my hair and continue to walk down the streets. 'I shouldn't walk around with no sense of direction. I shall ask a human.' I walk to the side and spot a human boy. "Excuse me." I say to the man. "Could you direct me to an Inn near by?" He looks at me with tired eyes. He has short, black messy hair, his eyes were a pretty blue. He had a winter coat with a little bit of white fur at the hood, other than that it was black. I could make out a black star ringed by circles on his shirt. He had black jeans and shoes along with a spiky black belt. He wore a gas mask, probably paranoid of the radiation but I doubt just that would work. He looks at me not saying anything. "Do you not speak English?" I ask getting a bit inpatient. He stands up not saying anything and grabs my arm roughly dragging me down the street. I say nothing. He finally stops in front of an Inn. "Thank you, Sir." I say and all he does I continue to look at me. I nod my head and walk inside. He follows me. I walk to the counter and ask for a room. 'Wait, do I have money?' I search my pockets in hopes I do- which I don't. I start to think but when I look up I see the guy who lead me here hand him his card. I look at him in wonder and says; "make it a room for two." Then he gets his card from the cashier and drags me to a room. When we get there he opens it and plops himself on one of the beds once he gets there. "Why are you here with me?" I ask coldly. "I paid for the room didn't i?" He says pulling off his gas mask. His voice was deep and calm, quiet soothing. I walk to the other bed and place my spear down. I lay on the bed to get comfortable. Soon I drift off into a deep sleep.

((Admin here~ I know I said we wouldn't abandon Celestial Corruption but it might be on hold for like a day or two more just so that we can get this one started! Sincerely, Celestial.))