Chappie 11 ~Campfire Attractions~

Past:

"Let's make a bucket list." He said with a smile, his eyes shinning.  A grin makes it way to my face as I nodded. I grabbed  a notebook and pens.

"What's first?" I asked tossing a pen to him. He catched it and bit the end as he thinks some ideas.

"Go skydiving?" He asks. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Lou! I'm afraid of heights."

"So?"

"Louis!" I slapped the back of his head and punched his shoulder earning him a grunt.

"Ok, ok. I'm just joking!"He choked out while laughing. I pouted and turned my head. Then I felt a pair of arms circling my waist making me jump.

"Awww babe. Sorry?" He kissed my cheek and pouted. I felt heat rise up my cheeks as I pinched his cheeks.

He groaned in pain, rubbing it.

"Fine. Cross that one out?"

**********************************************************

Alexis POV

"My Marshmallows!!!!" Loraine screamed making me cringed. She sent me a apologetic look and chased Zayn who was holding it.

I looked at all of them. They're all having a great time but, I noticed Niall sitting by himself. I got up and walked towards him. He looked up and smiled to me as I sat down.

"Hey. What's up?" He said with a smile. It was fake though, something must've happened. I picked up a fudge and nibbled on it.

"Hey. What happened to you and Loraine?" I asked, looking directly at the Fire. It was so beautiful, It looked like it was dancing.

"W-What do you mean?" He looked confused but I see a flash of recognition in his eyes. I sighed and ran a hand on my hair.

"I know what happened Niall. Why act like strangers?" He looked down, ashamed and fiddled with the edge of his jacket.

"I panicked and ran outside. I didn't know what to do." He said.

"Do you like her?" 

"Yeah. She's a great friend."

"No. I mean do you 'like like' her?" He became silent as I looked at him. He was staring directly at the fire. 

"I like her." He said looking away as he blushed. A smile broke into my face as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Then why a cold shoulder?"

He shrugged, "I'm scared that she might hate me you know?"

"She doesn't. In fact you might have a chance in her. She likes you too." I stood up and walked to Aby and Loraine, but stopped and said.

"Just a piece of advice. Loraine isn't the kind of girl who makes the first move." I walked towards the Girls but stopping at the table for some food. I dashed to see them sitting at the sand.

"Hey guys." They smiled at me as I return the gesture. I sat down in between of them and grabbed some Oreos from the table.

"Why were you talking to Niall?" Loraine asked confused. I shrugged.

"About what happend to both of you. I told him your not the 'first move' girl." She suddenly choked on her cookies. Aby passed her some water and rubbed her back as We both laugh.

"What?!" She shrieked. 

"She said that she talked to Niall." Aby said slowly. I nodded and took some candies. Damn, I love Nerds.

"I asked why he was giving you a cold shoulder, he said that he was scared that you might hate him after he left you. He said he panicked. And I told him that he needs to make the first move."

"Well, I was about to go there but Alex here beat me to it." Aby chuckled. Loraine cracked a smile but stayed quiet.

I wish Niall could get the courage to talk to her.

**********

"I'm so tired." I yawned as lay my head on Lou's shoulder as he puts his arm around me. I felt him chuckled as he ruffles my hair. We were sitting by the shore watching the stars. It looked so beautiful, so breathtaking. Then Lou started singing.

If I don't say this now
I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one
I want to take
Forgive the urgency but
Hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

He closed his eyes as I closed mine. 

Oooh, Oooh, 
Be my baby
Oooooh.
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
I'll look after you

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked so peaceful when he's singing.

There now, steady love,
So few come and don't go
Will you want to ,
Be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control,
The city spins around
You're the only one
Who knows, you slow it down

Oooh, Oooh, 
Be my baby
Ooooooh,
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love, she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oooh, Oooh, 
Be my baby
I look after you
After you
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
Ooooooh,

I didn't know what was happening. My heart was beating so fast as if I've ran a marathon. Every time he touches me, tingles were spread on my body and butterflies on my tummy. His voice was making me shiver, makes me go in a trance and gives me goosebumps. 

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Oooh, Oooh
Be my baby
Ooooooh,
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
Ooooooh,
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
Ooooooh,
Oooh, Oooh, 
Be my baby
Ooooooh.

I snapped out of my thoughts and sighed. What was happening?  Something caught my eye making me smile. 

 "Look! A shooting star!" I pointed it at Louis who was watching me with amusement. The shooting star was so beautiful. Like fireworks.

"Make a wish." He said. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I wish that I can find him. The one that will love me.

********************

A/N

Hello ;)

I finally updated!!! :)

Sorry if it's boriiiing! but I promise that I will make the next chapters longer and....not boring? Hihihihihihi :">

Thank you for all the SUPPORT!!!!

I freaking love you guys ;) x

READ.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

PROMOTE Pwease? *w*

xoxoxox

Fierce and Love

-A ;) xxxxxxxx