Chappie 21~Me? Jealous? Hell no.~

• Dedicated to TO ALL MY LOYAL FANS. :) :*

Alexis POV

I plug my earphones on as I watch the boys play volleyball. We all decided to head to the beach for today. The boys wanted to swim while we, the girls, wants to start on our tan. Thank god, It's pretty sunny today.

I watch Louis as he hits the ball. They decided to play volleyball since they were too lazy to go swimming. Weirdos, I know. Oh god, He looked so damn sexy in those red board shorts. Especially that cute little ass. I just wanna ju-- Alexis! Damn teenage hormones.

"You're drooling." I turned to look at Aby with my left hand, touching my chin. I heard Loraine chuckle on my dumb act. I blushed and glared at Aby.

"No, I'm not." I said, my arms crossed on my chest. Childish, I know. It runs in the family.

"Well, you were staring at him for like, I dunno, 18 minutes?" Loraine said, one of her earphones hanging on her shoulder as she eats. How can this girl be so thin but, eats like a freaking animal? I mean, How is that even freaking possible?!

"Uhm, no. No, I'm not." I chuckled, nervously fiddling with my hands.

"Ha! You are staring!" Aby exclaimed, looking at her SLR. Damn it. I forgot about how she always takes pictures of us unexpectedly. I looked over her shoulder to see myself looking at Louis figure. Daaaaamn. They got me.

"Damn you and your stupid camera." I groaned, burying my face on my towel. I heard both of them laugh. Wow, great friends, great great friends.

"Hey! Don't you dare insult my love!" Aby exclaimed dramatically. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"So, Harry's not your 'love'?" I said, with a slight teasing on my voice. She blushed and looked away, muttering 'immature bitch', 'how did she know that?', 'damn girl'.

"Stop chasing the damn subject!" Loraine exclaimed, earning a powerful slap from yours truly, Aby.

"Ok. So, you were checking him out!" Wow, more like a statement than a question.

"NO, I'M NO--"

"Why yes. Yes you are checking him out."

"I DID NO--"

"You did babe. You did check him out. Actually, you still are."

I groaned in annoyance. Persistant bitches.

"I DID NOT CHECK HIM OUT!" I screamed, slapping both of them at the back of their heads.

"Who did you check out?" I froze. I looked up to see Louis and the boys looking at me, amused. I instantly blush in embarassment. I heard Aby and Loraine laughing silently. I am so getting them back later.

"I-I..uhh..umm, Nothing!" I said, my voice coming out a little squeaky. God, I sound like a mouse.

I heard a high pitched giggle. I turned to my right and wished I didn't. There stood 3 blonde bimbos hanging on Niall, Louis and Harry's arm. Niall actually looked troubled and uncomfortable while the so called Larry Stylinson looked like they were enjoying themselves.

"Aw Lewis! You're so funny!" Bimbo number 1 said, releasing a very high pitched giggle making me and the girls wince in annoyance.

"Thanks babe." BABE?! What the hell? I already hate this bitch. I looked over to the girls to see Niall already sitting beside Loraine with his arms on her waist possesively, his chin on her shoulders while Aby was busy glaring at Bimbo number 2 that was hanging on Harry's arm. I joined her, glaring through the lenses on my glasses.

"You two are glaring." Loraine whispered, smirking at both of us. I turned my glare at her. Liam and Zayn were too busy on his phone with a smile on his face. Probably texting their girlfriends, Danielle and Perrie.  

We already met them through Skype  

and they were very nice.

"I am not!" Aby and I said in unison, whisper-shouting at her. Niall laughed with her girlfriend and patted both our shoulders.

"No need to be defensive if it's not true.." He said, smiling at us. I smiled with Aby. Niall's rig--

"And jealous!" Loraine added, with a laugh. I instantly frowned. Aby rolled her eyes and plugged her earphones on as she glares at the Bimbo number 2. I did the same and lied down on Loraine's lap.

This day is gonna be sooo long.

:>:>:>:>:>:>:>>:>:>:>::>:>:>:>>:>:>

"Thank god." Aby muttered, walking with me. We, Aby and I, decided to go buy some food since the slu-I mean bimbos and the bous were too busy enjoying themselves. Niall and Loraine were too sweet. I mean, They should just get married already. I bet They'll like that very much.

"Ohyeah. Thank freaking god."I said, frowning. I bet Louis didn't even notice that we left.

"I bet Harry and Louis didn't even notice us leave..." I heard Aby muttered bitterly. I nodded.

"So, what happened to you and Harry? Have you guys talked?" I asked, spotting Taco bell. She shook her head.

"Before that, we're going to eat tacos. Let's go." I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the store.

"Yay, Tacos!" Aby cheered happily. Well, it is her favorite. We entered the store and spotted a seat by the window. 

"I'll go order babe. Just go and seat." Aby said with a smile, walking away. I nodded and walked towards our seat. I sat down and pulled out my iphone and played Subway surfers.

I didn't realize that someone was standing beside me.

"Umm, Alexis?" I looked up. My eyes widened in shock. I felt my eyes water but, I blinked them away. No more crying. I need to be strong, no, I want to be strong.

"Can we talk? Please?" Jase said, his eyes pleading. I nodded.

"Let's go somewhere private. Let's go?" I said, my voice surprisingly calm as I stood up. He nodded and walked towards the exit with me on tow.

I felt my phone vibrate. I stopped walking and pulled it out to see a mesage from Aby.

Where are you going? Is that Jase with you? :O xx -Aby.

I looked over my shoulder to see Aby looking at me quite worried. I shook my head and sent her a small smile.

"It's fine. Don't worry." I mouthed to her, smiling. She looked unsure but, sent me a nod and a smile.

I heard Jase clear his throat. I turned to him.

"Shall we?"

:":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":"

A/N

Hi guys. I'm so sorry for tha late update. It's been such a very very busy one (two?) week/s. So, since everyone wanted for me to continue the story, i will and never stop. You guys are right. I shouldn't let people (ehem haters) to ruin my spirit in writing. Thank you so much for supporting me! I'm also very sorry that this chappie is very short. Internet's acting crappy and it's been busy. :(( crappy cause Im on typing on my iphone. ;)

I'm updating as soon as I can. Oh! Im dedicating the next chapter to the person with the most amazing comment! Thank you lovelies. Thank you. :*

READ

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

HAVE FUN, HOPED YOU ENJOYED!

FCKU HATERS! :*

Fierce and love,

-A xx