Chappie 1 ~Last day of School~

Hi! This part is more of a Introduction on the characters that i made :)

Lots of love,

Abigail <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

         Hi! My name is Alexis Jaina Smith, I'm 18 years old.   I have long brown curly hair,  brown eyes and tanned skin. My mom works as a fashion designer for Raquel Collins Company. My best friends are Abigail Collins and Loraine Jansen. Aby has long brown curly hair and green blue eyes. While Loraine has red wavy hair and hazel eyes. We were best friends since we were kids. Well that's it I guess.

"Wakey- Wakey Alexis! " I heard. I groaned and pushed her out of my bed.

"Ow! AJ!" Aby whined as I sat up. I sighed in annoyance.

"Hey! Look at the bright side. It's the last day of school. After that it's Summer!" She said.

"You're staying with us for the whole summer right?" I asked as she nodded.

"Girls! Breakfast is ready!" My mom called.

"I'll see you down stairs, don't fall asleep!" She demanded. I chuckled and nodded.

I got up and walked in to my bathroom. I showered. After that, I wrapped myself in a towel. I went to my closet and picked a coral laced top, blue green shorts and a denim vest. I grabbed my gray bootsand put it on. I also put on a black eyeliner and a pink lipstick. I looked at my mirror. Satisfied.

On the way downstairs, I heard my bestfriend Aby singing and dancing Payphone by Maroon 5. I snatched my iPod and took a video of her. I was laughing until she noticed me. She stopped and started running to me. I ran to the other room which is the kitchen. We were circling the table when Mom said  "Ok! Girls! Stop."  We both sat down.

While we were eating breakfast, my mom looked up and said,

"Girls, We're going out for dinner tonight. Oh! And invite Loraine, ok? And dress formally. We're eating at La Estrella."

"Why?" I asked.  "It's a surprise."  She said with a smile. Me and Aby nodded.

"Let's go! We're going to be late! Bye Mrs. Smith!" Aby said while she was dragging me to her car. It was a red Mustang. We got in and she pulled out of the driveway.

 We were driving to Loraine's House. "Who do you think is going to perform at the MTV awards? I Bet it's Cher Lloyd. What do you think?" she asked.

"Umm. I think it's Ed Sheeran. I mean come on! The guy is seriously hot and a good singer. He's different." I said. We continued bickering until we're in front of Loraine's house.

I pushed car horn. After that, Loraine yelled "I'm coming!" and ran towards the car . She was wearing a boyfriend polo, pink shorts, denim jacket and floral boots. She opened the door and said "Good Morning!".

"Morning." Me and Aby said while laughing at Loraine who was bouncing on her seat and chanting "Last day of school, hey!" I turned on the radio and heard.

"And then i see you on the street,

In his arms, I got weak,

My body feel numb,

On my knees, Praying..."

I froze. His voice. My best friend. The one who broke our promise. Tears welled up my eyes, I blinked them away not wanting anyone to see me breaking just by hearing his voice. But my eyes betrayed me. I remembered when we were at our park.

FLASHBACK

"Lou, promise me you'll always be there for me?" I said as I sat down under our tree.

"Of course Lexibear!" He said with a smile and he put his arm around me.

"Best friends?" I asked.

"Always."

 END OF FLASHBACK 

I snapped out of my thoughts and let more tears fall. My best friends noticed that and turned off the radio and hugged me. I smiled. They're like sisters. Aby was soothing me and trying to calm me down while Loraine was saying 'unintelligent' words to the radio, earning her a smack on the head.

After I composed myself I wiped my tears. I realized we were already at school. Our school is London Academy of Performing Arts in  Doncaster. My majors are singing and dancing. Aby's are singing and instruments and Loraine's in Drama.

"Oh! Loraine, mom says you're going to eat dinner with us later." I said.

She nodded. "Ugh! I can't believe it. Its the last day. Ooooh! Can we go shopping later? Can we buy Starbucks? Can we skip?" And whined.

SMACK!

"Believe it. It's our last day. Yes, yes and no. We won't skip." Aby said while dusting off her book. I giggled as Loraine pouts and curses.

"Do you want another book to your head, sweetie?" Aby asked in a sweet voice. I laughed at them. I swear, they're like an old married couple. Loraine playfully glared at me. I put my hands up innocently and she just rolls her eyes.

The day went by very fast and before we realized it, it was dismissal. We were at the parking lot  goofing around then I felt my phone vibrated. I see Mom sent me a text.

Hello dear,

I'll meet you at La Estrella on 6' o clock.

Dress nice!

Be good :) Love you!!

- Mom

I checked my watch. It was 3' o clock. 3 hours to get ready.

"Come on girls. We need to get ready." I said with a smile. We got in the car and drove to Aby's house.

I have a feeling this is going to be a interesting dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK FOR CLOTHES :D

Alexis:

http://www.polyvore.com/alexiss_clothes/set?id=55337309#stream_box

Loraine:

http://www.polyvore.com/loraines_clothes/set?id=55428907#stream_box

Aby:

http://www.polyvore.com/abys_clothes/set?id=55255319#stream_box