Chappie 2 ~The Dinner~

Hello! Sorry for a little late update :D i was busy with the Exams. This chapter is Dedicated to My BBFFL Loraine ( thelightshines ) Hope you guys like the chappie 2 <3

Lots of Love,

A <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past:

"Happy Birthday Lex!!!" He said with a smile and handed me a small white box.

'"Thanks Lou!" I said and hugged him.

"Well, go! Open it!" He exclaims.

I gasped in shock. It's a beautiful necklace. A locket to be exact. I opened my mouth to say thank you but no words came out.

He chuckled at my reaction. "I take it as you like it then." He says.

Present:

I gripped my locket tightly on my neck as I recall that memory.

We're on our way to La Estrella. Loraine is talking something about Greek Mythology. I swear this girl can be really hyper but she has brains. Aby is texting someone. With the look on her face, it's a guy.

"Soooo, are you really ok?" Aby asks as she looked up from her phone. She's talking about the little accident this morning.

"Yeah. It's not really a big deal." I lied and shrugged.

"No. It IS a big deal. You broke down because you heard his voice." Loraine said.

I sigh. Of course they'd see through that lie.

"You win. You're right. I can't just forget about him. He's been my best friend for almost my whole life!" I exclaimed as I gripped the steering wheel tighter. They looked taken a back by my sudden outburst but nodded in understanding and muttered a 'sorry' with a small smile. I returned the gesture.

---------------------

I parked in front of the restaurant. We got out of the car and look for my mom. We finally spotted her by the entrance.

"MOM!" I call as we walked towards her. She spotted us and waved us over.

"My! You ladies look stunning!" She said with a smile.

I was wearing a red tube dress that falls above my knees, a black blazer, black heels. My hair is curled into ringlets. Loraine wore a pink dress, a white blazer, pink heels. Her hair is in a fishtail braid. Aby's wearing a lace turquoise dress with a pink cropped top and silver heel. Her hair is curled lightly.

"Thank you Mrs. Smith! You too." Aby said.

"Oh! Just call me Stella! No need for Mrs. Smith." Mom looked at her phone and walked inside with  us in tow.

"Hello Ma'am! Do you need a table?" A waitress asks. Mom waves her hand dismissively.

"No thank you. We're already meeting someone here." She said. The waitress nodded and left.

"Mrs. Sm- Stella, what exactly are we doing here?" Loraine asks.

"We're meeting someone." She says.

"Who?" Aby asks. Mom stopped walking and looked at us over her shoulder.

"Oh, You'll see." She says with a mischievous glint in her eyes and winked at us. We dropped the subject but with one question in our minds :

Who are we meeting?

I noticed that by the corner of the restaurant, there were six people. A woman and five guys. It's quite weird actually, the five guys were wearing hats and glasses. One of them looks, no, stares at me.

The woman waves at mom, gesturing us to sit with her. Mom smiles and goes over and sits down.  We copied her actions.

After we sat down, one by one they took off their hats and glasses. The first one has blonde hair and blue, with a glint of gold, eyes. The second one has black hair and hazel eyes. The one in the middle has curly hair and green, with a bit of yellow and light brown, eyes. Next to him is a guy that has brown hair and brown eyes. Then my eyes landed on the last guy.

My eyes widened in shock.

It's him.