Such a Sin.

Imagine being taken against the outside wall of the Church by a demon. Trying to not make a noise, because it's Sunday morning and the church is full.

He wasn't supposed to be here.

It was strictly forbidden for his kind to come to close to such a holy place but, oh, that just made it so much more fun...didn't it, darling?

Breaking all of the rules like this!

When you had spotted Balam through the window, surprise and happiness had blended into one. He certainly wasn't inconspicuous, what with red skin and mighty horns! He could be spotted! But it was only you that had seen him. The come hither motion of his clawed finger had you sneaking out of church, leaving behind the boring old sermon...and falling right into his arms.

"Balam!"

He had wasted no time.

Shushing you softly, the demon chuckled and reminded you of the crowd of villagers, praying and praising the good Lord just on the other side of the wall as he kissed and kissed you. A muffled prayer arose, spoken loudly by your loved ones and neighbors.

"We wouldn't want them to catch us now, would we?" He teased, scorching hot lips pressed to your neck. "We wouldn't want them to see such a good little girl like this!"

"What do you mean?" You murmured, already feeling hazy from his lips.

He meant like this.

Skirts pulled up, exposing your lovely legs, and underthings torn away, torn shreds left at your feet. He had yanked down your blouse, exposing your breasts to the freezing air and tugging at your nipples as you whimpered so softly. The demon had himself pressed to your rear, groping your breasts and thighs, kissing your neck...defiling you in the holiest of places.

The debauchery!

A pretty thing like you shouldn't be with a creature like him...but here you were! Legs spread and cunt filled by him, by a MONSTER.

The lewdness!

Moaning, gasping, trying so hard to quiet your delicious little moans...it was so damn cute!

Balam gasped, forked tongue licking your soft neck.

"Quiet now...or someone might come and catch us!"

A clawed hand roamed up your belly, gently squeezing your breasts, teasing you in the most torturous of ways. If it were just kissing and licking and teasing, perhaps it would not be such a struggle for you to stay quiet...but it was his cock too, hips pounding into yours so perfectly!

"B-Balam...please!"

Perhaps you were begging for mercy.

For the demon not to humiliate you like this, right here of all places...but he'd never been the merciful type. Balam only fucked you harder, laughing as you tried so desperately to swallow your screams.

It was terrible! It was wonderful!

Cold and heat melted into one, the winter air freezing your bare thighs...and the heat bubbling up inside of you. His cock was buried in your cunt, thick and throbbing, and bringing you all the more close to a humiliating high. You were slick with want and almost sobbing as he took you, grasping you tightly to his burning body as he did.

He wanted you to cum.

Right here, by this quaint little church, only inches away from the whole town. Then he'd fill you up and send you back, watching as you got on your knees and prayed...oh, what a delectable sight it would be!

"Pretty little thing!" He teased, a hand slithering between your thighs and playing with your clit.

You gasped, biting your lips and silently begging for...for mercy? Or for more?

"Go on, finish for me." He purred in your ear. "I'll give you a present if you do..."

"Balam!"

Unable to fight it anymore, you came. He was sweet enough to muffle your screams for you, a hand clasping over your mouth as juices dribbled down your thighs. He could hear you calling for him, his name slipping from your lips in a passionate wail...what a pretty sound. The demon barely gave you a second to recover from the feeling before he pulled away, cock slipping out of your cunt (oh, you whined for it...how cute!)as he forced you to your knees.

They were singing now.

A hymn resounded through the air as the demon gazed down at you, chuckling over the darling sight before him.

The head of his cock, blood red and wet and dripping with seed, was pressed to your pretty lips as he pumped himself closer to finishing. And you awaited it happily, whimpering and licking him softly.

"Pray for it." He commanded. "Pray to ME."

"Balam..." you whimpered. "My lover. My lord. Please give me the gift you promised me! I love you, I adore you! Please!"

It was invigorating!

The sight of you on your knees, the sound of you praying and pleading for him...it was a dream come true! Sent over the edge, the demon forced his cock halfway into your mouth and came, seed spilling into your throat. And like a good little girl, you swallowed every drop of his present.

He cleaned you up, fixing your clothes and hair and kissing you one more time before he sent you on your way.

"Sinful little thing!" Balam whispered. "How I love you."

Back to church you went...and he went to your little cottage, waiting in your bedroom for you to return home and worship him for all eternity.

(The prompt is by Tumblr user aghostwholovesmonster! Go ahead and give her some love if you would be so kind, dear readers!)