19*

~Luke's POV~

I laid in Juno's bed later that night, far after everyone else had already gone off to bed. But she and I were still awake, her curvy body curled up against my side beneath the blankets with her head on my chest. I loved the way she felt against me, the way she fit perfectly in my arms.

There was this cute little smile on her face as she traced her fingertips over my bare chest, her long nails tickling my skin. She breathed calmly as I combed my fingers through the length of her long silver hair, feeling the soft strands beneath my hands. "What are you thinking about, pumpkin?" I wondered, easily able to tell that she had something on her mind. That slight little furrow in her brows and the unblinking state of her gaze was an easy giveaway. I could read this girl like a goddamn book.

Juno blinked as she was snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at me, her blue eyes seemingly brighter than normal, which I didn't even know was possible. She already had beautiful baby blue eyes, like the color of the sky. Our gazes connected and I cocked a brow up at her expectantly, waiting for her to answer my question. I wanted to know what she was thinking so intently about. "Just...you." She admitted shyly, a little pink tint staining her cheeks. The blush made her freckles stand out a bit more, but only for the slightest second. "Oh? Me, huh?" I grinned and suggestively wiggled my brows at her. "Does that include my cock?" I teased, laughing when she scowled and smacked my chest.

Then, with a smile on her full lips that I knew very well was fake, she batted her lashes up at me and gently began trailing her nails farther down my torso. "Of course not." She whispered, her fingertips reaching the band of my boxers. "Now, why would I think about something so insignificant?" She hummed, a glint in her eye.

My brows raised and I smirked slightly, amused at the game she was trying to play with me. "Insignificant?" I repeated, my voice clear with amusement. She gently bit her bottom lip and I chuckled, grasping a handful of her hair in my fist. With a tug, I forced her head up towards me more and she gasped, alarmed. "For something you say is insignificant, you came pretty goddamn hard all around my cock. Even surrendered your little cunt as mine." I tsked, causing her to flush, from arousal instead of embarrassment.

For a moment, Juno was silent, gazing up at me with that soft blush in her cheeks. Then, she spoke. "You only wish it was yours." She whispered, provoking me on purpose. I knew what she was doing, making me smile in amusement. I reached down between her thighs and slid my hand inside her panties, looking down at her as I was greeted with a bout of wetness. "My sweet, lovely little Juno," I purred, pushing open the oversized blue cardigan she had on, the only item of clothing besides her panties. She whimpered and her eyes flickered with desperation as I flicked her erect nipple, sucking it into my mouth. Her skin was so soft.

"You know if you wanted me to fuck you, all you ever had to do was ask." I murmured, gently tugging her nipple with my teeth.

She shivered and tried her best to compose herself as she pushed me away, removing my hand from her panties. I had to give her credit for her resilience, honestly. Of course, though, I could see how she desired for me. "Fuck me?" She breathed, surprising me when she crawled up over me so she was straddling my hips. She looked good on top of me. "No, I wanted to fuck you." She said lowly, biting her lip.

I couldn't help but to grin up at her, hastily yanking that dumb cardigan off and throwing it to the floor so I could better see the shape of her voluptuous curves. "You want to fuck me, then show me what you've got, pumpkin." I dared, smiling slyly. Her curves called out to me and I traced my hands over her shape, humming with great approval. "Come on, beautiful. Get this show on the road." I insisted, noticing how her pale skin lit with goosebumps. She loved my touch.