9

~Juno's POV~

As I walked into the living room after school, I wasn't surprised to see that Luke was there on the couch, but I did see that Anais wasn't with him. She must have fallen asleep, something that she obviously did a lot of.

Luke looked up at me as I entered the room and a grin formed on his full lips, his legs spread as he sat on the couch, looking very comfortable. "There you are, little pumpkin." He purred playfully, looking up at me with a grin. I giggled softly and set my backpack on the couch, sitting down on his lap. "Hi." I hummed, playing with the fabric of his shirt. He gripped me by the thighs and squeezed them in his palms, making my skin rise with goosebumps. "Is Ana asleep?" I asked him softly as I traced the neckline of his shirt with my fingertips, just wanting to be sure. He nodded and I giggled as he gently kissed my jaw, nuzzling his nose against my skin. "She is," He hummed out. "But let's not talk about that." He added, beginning to kiss along my jaw towards my lips.

I shuddered in pleasure and gently pushing him back, pressing him against the couch as he peered up at me with lust-filled eyes. He had been giving me these types of looks a lot more lately, so I now recognized them easily. "What do you think you're doing, Juno?" He breathed, clearly growing excited. He must have thought that things were going to take a much dirtier route, but he was sadly mistaken, I had to say. "Probably not anything you're hoping." I whispered back. I continued to gently play with his t-shirt, biting my lip as I considered the best way this could go over. "What..." I cleared my throat as my heart hammered in my chest, beginning to feel a little nervous. "What are we?" I asked quietly.

My question made Luke pause, his blue eyes flickering up to meet mine, the surprise in them not at all concealed. "What?" He asked, clearly taken aback. I felt my cheeks warm in embarrassment and clenched my jaw, looking down. "I was wondering what we are." I repeated, causing him to just stare up at me with parted lips. He swallowed thickly and awkwardly pursed his lips, loosening his hold on my thighs while he eyed me closely. "Juno..." He sighed and rubbed a hand over his face, raking his fingers through his curls. "I-I'm not going to lie, Juno. I'm very attracted to you, but we don't...we don't really know each other. I..." He awkwardly cleared his throat and I felt a pang of hurt in my chest as I realized finally what he was trying to say. "You're just....You only like me physically?" I asked, wanting the clarification. I wanted him to say it.

"What?" His eyes widened in surprise at my words, probably not expecting me to ask him that. To my surprise, he began to roughly shake his head. "No, no. No, that's not...that's not what I was trying to say at all!" He assured, making me frown. That was what it had sounded like to me. I didn't understand anymore. "Then what were you trying to say?" I asked quietly, loosening my hold on his shirt and pulling the sleeves of my sweater over my hands. He gently grabbed my chin in his hand, probably able to tell that my feelings were a little bit hurt, and tilted my head up to look at him head on. "I just mean that we don't really know each other personally, but I do like you, Juno. I just would prefer that we get to know one another before labeling anything between us." He hummed.

His words made me relax much more, sighing with relief as I pushed my hair out of my face. "Oh." I breathed, embarrassed that I had so quickly jumped to conclusions. That was just foolish of me. "Sorry." I apologized quietly, biting my lip. He chuckled and grabbed my thigh again, digging his fingertips into my thick flesh. "That's alright, pumpkin." He grinned, kissing my neck. "How about we kiss a little now?" He teased, giving me a little wink. I blushed and giggled softly, slinging my arms around his neck as he pulled me into his chest more. "That'd be okay." I giggled, my cheeks warming as I gently kissed him at first. He kissed me hard and moaned against my lips, tightly squeezing my hips as I tangled my fingers into his soft curls. "So perfect." He hummed against my lips, kissing me aggressively.