16

~Luke's POV~

I laid in bed on Monday morning, having already checked up on Anais in her bedroom, which she was still sound asleep in. I'd contemplated going back to bed for a while, but ultimately I'd decided against it. What was even the point?

As I laid in my bed, somewhat sulking in the dark and silent atmosphere of my bedroom, I heard my bedroom door gently creak open and then closed again. I immediately knew that it was Juno, because she didn't have to go to school today. It was some sort of holiday that I really didn't give a fuck about, so she was staying home with me and Anais. And although I felt my heart race faster with excitement as I heard her gentle footsteps approaching my bed, I rolled over onto my side, facing away from her. Yeah, I was giving her the cold shoulder, but I wasn't necessarily mad at her at all. I was just dumb.

Her soft footsteps stopped and then I felt the mattress sink behind me as she crawled into my bed, causing my lips to twitch up slightly. I didn't know why it always made me feel so warm when she and I even sat in the same bed together. As my heart raced, she scooted closer, close enough that I could feel the warmth of her small body and feel her large breasts pressing into my back when she slid her arms around my bare waist to hug me to her. It was automatic when my skin rose with goosebumps and I shivered with delight from her touch. "Luke?" She asked in a gentle voice, her warm breath fanning over my shoulder. I wanted to flip over and kiss her until she couldn't speak, just for saying my name.

"Yes, pumpkin?" I murmured back, relaxing into her touch as she spooned me. Although I was commonly the big spoon, being that Juno was much smaller than me, I admit that I really liked having her be the big spoon this time. It felt nice.

She gently rested her cheek on my shoulder blade and I could feel her cheek move as she smiled softly, and then she placed a gentle kiss on my skin. "Are you angry at me?" She whispered hesitantly, her tiny hands tracing up and down the length of my stomach. It was unfair how adorable this girl was. Sometimes it was hard to believe she had such fire in her as well, but I loved them both. "Angry?" I echoed in a murmur, confused. "Why on earth would I ever be angry with you?" I asked, forcing myself to turn in her arms so that I was now the big spoon, crushing her up against my chest.

Juno gave me a tiny smile and looked down at my chest, her long nails tracing over the skin of my back. I wondered what it would feel like to have those nails digging into my skin, dragging down my back as I plowed into her in bed. My cock twitched at the thought, beginning to stir in excitement, but I dismissed the thoughts before they could grow anymore detailed and fuck my life up by giving me a giant boner.

"Well," She sounded shy as she spoke and it was fucking cute as hell. "You just...left me at the table on Saturday, after you found out I wasn't a virgin anymore." She answered quietly. I peered down at her and furrowed my brows, slight anger rising up in the pit of my chest. "I thought you might've not wanted me anymore because I'm not...a virgin." She admitted with a gentle sigh, frowning. Her eyes flicked up, blue on blue, and I shook my head lightly. "I'll always want you, Juno." I said, making her brows furrow. She was clearly confused.

A strand of her silver hair fell over her shoulder as she cocked her head to the side, the strand surely as soft as it looked. "Then why did you leave like that?" She prodded, a cute little pout on her lips.

I couldn't help but to smile slightly, brushing my fingertips through the soft strands of hair, allowing her scent of clementines to relax my body. "I wasn't angry, I promise." I assured, wanting her to know that first and foremost before I explained everything. I hadn't thought that she might feel bad about the way I had behaved. Sometimes I just acted on impulse and did stupid ass shit, to put it simply.