Chapter 11

Megan's POV
I woke up feeling good and on time for school. I did my morning routine and suddenly I get a phone call from a unknown phone number. I answered it and it was Jake. He said "Good morning gorgeous. Be ready for tonight by 8. Bye I love you." He didn't even let me talk but I would see him in school so it didn't really matter. Indie was already at the door to leave for school and I ran to her and we left on our skateboards.
7 hours later
We came back home and I didn't see Jake all day at school, I was worried. I got home and called him immediately. This time his mom answered crying her eyes out. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Jake died in a car crash this morning on his way to school." When I heard those words I dropped my phone and started to cry my eyes out I fell to the floor and Indie came scared and I couldn't let the words come out of my mouth she was panicking and I couldn't say why I was crying. After an hour of being in shock I could say the words, "Jake died in a car crash." Indie just looked at me and fainted, she fell straight to the floor. Me with my slow reflexes I couldn't catch her. I just laid there crying my eyes out into a pillow. This hurt so much, the guy I was falling for died. I blacked out when I ran out of tears.
*next morning*
I woke up on the couch not remembering what happened, it felt like a regular day just that something inside me was missing. I went to grab my phone and a flashback of what happened last night came to mind. Tears formed into my eyes and I couldn't hold them in. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I can't live without Jake.