Chapter 5

I started to make my way to the lunchroom in the crowded hallways, I was with Indie and Jake. I finally didn't feel so alone anymore, I had two friends that seemed to care and love me for who I am. As we made it to our table Kim and Nathan came over. Kim said,"Omg finally you lesbians added a guy into your little pathetic group. Indie then stood up and yelled at Kim," I wouldn't be saying shit because your group is full of hoes, sluts, players, and man whores." Nathan then slapped Indie across the face and she fell straight to the floor. Jake then got up and tackled Nathan down and started punching him, punch after punch. Until Nathan face was all bruised up, Jake got up and shouted at him, "Don't you ever hit a girl like that or in any kind of way ever again!" Nathan then got up and walked away to the restroom while Kim went back to her seat furious because of what happened. As Jake turned around to go sit back down I quickly hugged him and said,"Thank you so much for helping me and Indie if you weren't here they would of killed us." Jake then looked at me in the eye and said it was no problem and that we don't need to worry about them anymore. But really I have to worry more now because it's going to get a lot worse.