Chapter 4

(Hot Guy's POV)

I can't get that beautiful girl out of my mind, she was just so beautiful and perfect. I don't know why they hurt her that way she doesn't deserve it, no one does. I just wish I knew her name I was going to ask her but she didn't give me time she just ran away. I hope I get to see her again. As I got on the bus to go to school I saw her riding her skateboard to school, as the bus stopped I ran off of it and ran up to her. But I literally ran into her and we both fell to the floor. I helped her out and told her sorry, then she spoke in beautiful voice,"Its ok no worries." Then I introduced myself,"Hi my name is Jake." and she said, "Oh hi my name is Megan." She then looked up and saw me, she looked shocked with wide eyes. And again she took off running like last time, I just stood there watching her.

(Megan's POV)

I ran into the guy again, I can't believe it. But at least now I know his name, "Jake" I love the sound of it. He just so perfect and handsome I'm too scared to talk to him because an ugly and worthless girl shouldn't be talking to a guy like that. As I go to turn and find a place to be alone suddenly someone grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall. It was Nathan, he then called out his group and his girlfriend with his friends came out with cartons of eggs. As I tried to free myself Nathan punched me in the stomach and everyone started to throw eggs at me. All I could do was cry and be in pain. My clothes, shoes, hair, and make up were all ruined. After they were done they threw me on the floor and left me there. I then saw Jake running towards me, he helped me up and told me what happened. I told him everything while sobbing, all he did was hug me and comfort me. Then I saw Indie right next to us and she was giving me the face. After Jake let go of me he introduced himself to Indie and Indie did the same. Jake then said, "well I want to be friends with you guys, maybe we can hangout sometime." Me and Indie at the same time said, "Sure!" We then all went to our classes. I felt like today was going to be a good day despite what happened earlier. With that I was daydreaming in every class.