Special Chapter : Under The Mistletoe

Note : This is just a filler chapter. This chapter will be unique to this fic, but at the same time, I will add some elements from Chapter 242, which is a Christmas Chapter. And maybe tackle some events from the manga.

It's Christmas, and Class 1-A are preparing for their party at 6pm. Iida was ecstatic, as everything's according to plan.

What is Iida's plan? It's simple, a Christmas Party of both Class 1-A and 1-B. And it's going well. Kendo is handling the decorations and the structure of the program, Yaoyorozu also helps her on that matter. Besides Monoma, all of the Class 1-B students were happy at the idea. They helped Class 1-A on preparing it.

But one thing is bothering them, and that is if they needed a mistletoe. Most girls argue that is necessary to have one on every decorations, because it will provide a romantic feeling. The boys were skeptical on this, but one Kaminari and Mineta supports the idea. And now, they were discussing it at the Common Area of Class 1-A's dorms.

"We need a mistletoe Iida!!! We can't call this Christmas without it!!!" Mineta interjected. He tries to reason out that a mistletoe is important.

"I don't see why it's necessary though?" Kaibara responded. He, like the other boys, didn't get why a mistletoe provides a romantic feel.

"Mistletoe increases life and fertility!! If we have a mistletoe, the birthrate of heroes increase dramatically!!" Kaminari interjected. The rest of the class cringed by his statements, as it looked like he's desperate. Well, no one believed in him, except...

"KAMINARI-KUN!!! AS A HERO, I APPRECIATE YOUR WILL TO BRING MORE HEROES TO THE WORLD!!! LET'S GET THIS MISTLETOE!!!" Iida shouted while waving his hands like a robot. The class facepalm by this. They couldn't believe that Iida is very easy to persuade, if you use hero related stuffs as part of your reasoning.

"Okay, so who will buy or get one? I don't know if you can buy one." Todoroki then looked at the rest of the students. He then noticed that they're missing two students. "Wait where's Midoriya and Jiro?" He asked.

"Oh, Jiro is at her room while Midoriya is still training. He's so manly training on the day of Christmas!!" Kirishima said with manly tears. Tetsutetsu did the same.

"I see, let's wait for Jiro-san and Midoriya-san. All of us are busy at the moment, so we can't get one. Let's have the two of them get the mistletoe!!" Yaoyorozu said with excitement. As the innocent girl that she is, she has no clue what a mistletoe means for Christmas. All she knows is that mistletoe is a poisonous plant that has white berries and small yellow flowers.

Yaoyorozu jumping like a sweet girl made most of the boys and girls blushed, as they looked at the innocent little girl, as they viewed it.

Soon, Midoriya arrived at the dorms, reeking with sweat.

"Hey guys!! Sorry that I couldn't help you. I need to do something earlier." Midoriya said while scratching his head. Mineta was happy that he saw his friend arrived. People may not know this, but Midoriya and Mineta are close. With the Joint Training for example, their eyes lit up as they saw Asui used her mucus during her match.

"Midoriya!! Where are you??" Mineta asked, as he's hugging Midoriya.

"I went to handle some personal business. Don't worry Mineta-kun." Midoriya replied. Some of the students then greeted him.

"Midoriya-san, I'm glad that you're safe. Here have some Yerba Mate Tea to give you some energy boost." Yaoyorozu said with a smile, as she handed over the tea to Midoriya, which he happily accepted.

"Yo Midoriya, can you get a mistletoe? We needed one for the party." Awase said, as he pleaded to Midoriya, which he gave a nod, meaning he will do it.