Chapter Twenty One : A Cultural Festival?

Warning : Gonna say some spoilers from Vigilantes and recent events from the manga. Vigilantes is a BNHA spin-off, and I recommend you to read it guys. It's canon and gives some important information regarding to some characters in BNHA.

Since the work studies are over, Shota Aizawa is preparing for a new challenge. That is the UA's own Cultural Festival.

"Okay guys, listen up. The Cultural Festival is a month away. Make sure to prepare. We're doing this because we're a school after all. And also, since the introductory of dorms, many students are stressed out since everything is revolving around the Hero Department. Decide what will you guys do for your presentation today, and I want that to be passed by 5, got it?" Aizawa said, then went to his sleeping bag to sleep. The class sweatdropped by this.

"Okay guys, let's prepare for the Cultural Festival!!!! Now what will be our showcase for the school festival?" Iida asked diligently, as he prepared papers to note everything.

"Okay, just raise your hands gu—" Before Yaoyorozu could continue, as she has a chalk on her hand to write on the board, barrage of 'Me' was met. Yaoyorozu and Iida sweatdropped, but regained their composure.

"ONE SUGGESTION AT A TIME MY DEAR CLASSMATES!! I WILL NOT BE DAUNTED, BUT PLEASE ONE AT A TIME MY DEAR CLASSMATES!!! " Iida shouted while waving his hands like a robot. Soon, students suggested their ideas one by one.

"Me!!!!" Kaminari shouted then raised his hands.

"Okay Kaminari, what's your suggestion?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Let's do a Maid Café!!" He suggested.

"Maid... Cleaning? I see! So community service! Not bad Kaminari!!" Iida said. He was pleased by Kaminari's suggestion. It was what heroes will suggest, at least that's how he thought as if you ask him, he has no clue on what's a maid café.

"THAT'S WEAK KAMINARI!!! I'LL GIVE YOU ONE BETTER!!" Mineta shouted while raising his hands.

"What's your suggestion Mineta?" Iida asked.

"BOOB—" Before Mineta could continue, Asui tied him up.

"Is there a weight around here?" She said. Sato sweatdropped by her actions.

After that, Uraraka then raised her hands.

"Uraraka!" Yaoyorozu then pointed at Uraraka.

"A toy store!" She shouted.

Then, others gave their suggestions.

"How about an arm wrestling tournament!" Kirishima said while doing one by himself.

"A haunted house!" Hagakure said cheerfully.

"How about a crepe stand?" Sato suggested.

"Dancing!" Ashido said with confidence.

"A petting zoo." Koda said sheepishly.

"A cultural festival of darkness." Tokoyami said.

"My sparkling show." Aoyama said.

"A skit or something?" Jiro said.

Then after gathering all of the suggestions, Yaoyorozu listed them out on the board.

"That's all of the suggestion." Yaoyorozu said, as they looked at the board.

Midoriya did gave a suggestion, but his mind was focused on a certain Earphone Jack. Since his talk with Intelli and that small moment with Earphone Jack, Midoriya has been quite in a pinch. He recalled his situation with Toga.