Chapter Eight : 1-B's Battlecry Part 1

After 5 days of practice, all of the contestants are ready. It's Saturday, and it's the Battle of the Bands. As of now, they're just resting and having a quick rundown on their song list.

In the afternoon, some of the faculty members are setting up the Gym Gamma, while 3 of them are at the faculty room, just resting.

"I've already informed them that the venue is at Gym Gamma. So when will they start?" Nemuri Kayama, also known as the R-Rated Hero: Midnight, asked.

"5pm I think." Aizawa replied. He wanted to sleep, but he knew that these types of activities can help his students cooperation.

"Wow Shota, you'll gonna let them do that? I'm not complaining you know, but knowing you, you'll reject it on the fly. What gives?" Hizashi Yamada, also known as Present Mic, wondered. He knew Aizawa since they both studied at U.A., and he knew Aizawa is one tough cookie.

"The Problem Child." Aizawa replied. The two teachers were surprised at his response.

"Izuku Midoriya? What's about him?" Kayama asked.

"They said that it's Itsuka Kendo from Class 1-B planned this. But I have a feeling that it's the Problem Child who is responsible for this event." Aizawa responded, to which the other two thought about his response.

"Woah, Midoriya planned this? If so, he might be a great singer." Yamada said with amazement.

Kayama on the other hand, contemplating Aizawa's statements. If it's true, then she's "looking forward" to hear Izuku Midoriya singing.

'Problem Child, what are you hiding?' Aizawa thought. Even if he's harsh to his students, they have a soft spot into his heart, especially to Midoriya. He's worried about him, albeit he doesn't show it.

The three then spend their free time preparing for the upcoming event.

---------------

As all of the preparations are over at 2pm, they called out all of the students, sans the Bands, to go to Gym Gamma. Right now, they're now ready and waiting for the bands.

"Hmm...So they're singing, huh?" Hitoshi Shinso, the Prodigy of the General Studies Course, said. He has no clue that the Hero Course does these things.

"HEY!!!!" Mei Hatsume, the Support Course genius, shouted and waved at Shinso. This lead for Shinso to get irritated.

"What?" He asked in annoyance.

"ARE YOU EXCITED???? DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE USING MY BABIES!!!! I'M FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THE SINGERS!!!!" Hatsume kept talking like a broken record.

'God help me.' Shinso thought.

"HHHHEEEEEYYYYOOOOO!!!!!"

All of the students then turned their attention to the stage. It was Present Mic.

"WELCOME TO U.A.'S FIRST BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!!! WELL THIS IS MORE OF BATTLE OF THE HERO COURSE BANDS, BUT YOU GET THE POINT!!!! THE FACULTY WILL BE THE JUDGE ON THIS EVENT!!! 3 BANDS WILL DUKE IT OUT TO SEE WHO IS THE KING OF THE HERO COURSE!!!! IF THIS IS SUCCESSFUL, WE MIGHT HAVE A GENERAL STUDIES COURSE AND SUPPORT COURSE BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!!! TO THE BANDS, PLUS ULTRA!!!!" Present Mic explained and hyped the crowd.

All of the faculty members, including Principal Nezu are waiting in anticipation. They even invited some Pro Heroes, including Endeavor.

"My boy, I'm excited to see what you can bring." Toshinori Yagi, better known as All Might, is excited as well.

"OKAY GUYS, GIVE IT UP FOR 1-B!!!!" Present Mic then presented the band, which is 1-B. The crowd then applause.

Hiryu Rin was on the drums, Yui Kodai on the keyboard, Sen Kaibara on the bass, Yosetsu Awase on the guitar, Setsuna Tokage as the lead guitarist, and Ibara Shiozaki as their vocalist.