MickeyMars' Theory

*I'll be posting theories from Captured fans on here as additional chapters. Submit your own via message or in a comment below for a chance to be featured in a special bonus chapter! :) 

MickeyMars' Theory:

Alexa let out a guttural scream as Abriana's foot connected with her face. A sickening crack resonated through the still air. Alexa stumbled back, collapsing into the water.

"Uuuhhh-brruuuggghh!" she gargled into the murky water. Shooting her head to the surface, she gasped for air.

Abriana walked almost drunkenly to shore, the effects of the antifreeze getting to her.

"Have to get away," she exhaled heavily, clutching her throbbing head. Suddenly, she collapsed, and the last thing she saw was a raging Alexa running toward her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A heart monitor beeped steadily, keeping track of her. Her breathing became quiet, while her eyelids fluttered.

"The other one didn't make it. No, this one just might be okay. Some neural damage, of course, but otherwise okay."

"That Vega girl right? Yeah, yeah."

"Mmmhmm..."

"Well we should call her parents with the news. I don't think they'll be thrilled."

"No, obviously not. I've got it."

A phone clicks. "Hello? Yes, yes, it's Doctor Thomas. Ma'am, I'm sorry to inform you,but one of your daughters didn't make it. We did everything we could. Alright, bye now."

Doctor Thomas clears his throat loud enough to wake her up. She rubs her eyes groggily.

"Where am I? Who are you?" She begins to panic.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"To who?"

"You. Ms. Vega."

"I'm not Ms. Vega. But...who am I?" Tears begin to well up in her eyes. "I...I...I...I can't remember anything! Nothing! I don't even know who I am!"

"You're Abriana Vega."

-------------------------------

Don't forget to vote for Captured for the Watty Awards! All you need to do is include #Captured and #Wattys2014 in a tweet, RT, post, or share on Twitter/Facebook!

Hearts,

Kelly Anne