Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Connecting to you," Drew mumbled and glanced at his emblem. This was the 2nd time he had seen his emblem appearing, the first time was when he was little. The time where he met June, or rather May. It was when they were little, and innocent.

The didn't have to do anything, so is that why they had all lost their parents?

Is that why their parents saved the world by giving up their lives? Or rather sacrificing themselves, to seal the pure hatred of the dark. Drew's head pounded as fast as his heart.

He then lets out a humorless laugh,"If this is how it'll end. I'd rather die by myself than letting others die with me."

"I would rather go to hell alone then have them come with me," Drew said, but he knew that what he said wasn't true. He would rather go with someone to hell then going alone.

Suddenly a projection or rather a flashback of his previous life appeared before him.

"Choices can became the most scariest things when you think about it," May said. She was sitting near a tree, with Drew's head in her lap. "Really?" Drew asked as he closed his eyes,"How so?"

"Choices can become burdens, or sacrifices." May continued as she ran a hand through Drew's hair,"So let me ask you, Would you rather go to heaven alone or go to hell with someone?"

"Go to heaven alone," Was Drew's reply but he was already asleep by then. May's brown hair framed her face as a tear ran down her cheek,"Then you will regret it the minute you step in the white room."

She then whispered,"Would you let me go, or would you stay with me?"

Drew stared at the projection, in shock. This never happened, so why is it here?

I would've remebered this if it happened. And it never happened, so why was it here?

This is the May and Drew from another world. This is you and her from a long time, they're the May and Drew in the life before this one. There's a lot more reincarnations, and in everytime and world, you always find each other. It is like fate is refusing you to have a destiny with someone else.

Drew looked at the darkness and yells,"Who's there?"

But each and everytime, the ending is always the same. And your wishes were never fullfilled. That is why there's so many reincarnations of you. Reincarnations are here to fullfill the wishes that have not come true in the first world. Then they start to travel through worlds, trying to fullfill it. But if your wishes weren't fullfilled in a cetain amout of time, you will get the same ending as before. And get reincarnated over and over and over again.

"Seriously! Who's there?!" Drew yelled hoping for a reply.

But none came, as always.

Like I said, you have to connect with each other to find out the truth and the meaning of reality. Maybe this time, you could fulfill your destiny and rest in peace with your fated one.

That is, if you could figure it all out in time.

Then as of mocking Drew the voice continued.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock.

Times up.

And the voice disappeared leaving Drew and the Projection.

Drew stared at the projection. Many emotions running through him.

The way May looked, the way he looked in the projection.

They seemed happy and carefree. It seems like they are living burden free life. But that's only in their dreams.

While in reality, people are risking their lives to keep the balance, balanced.

"Just," Drew started and looked at his arm, the emblem was glowing brightly as if it's searching for it's other half,"How do we connect with one another?"

Suddenly May's emblem of the vermillion bird appeared before Drew. But it seems more like a Pokemon then the southern god of the sky.

And Drew's emblem also appeared before him, in a swift motion it seems like they became pokemons and ditched their god-like image.

Drew, the bird said, You and May had created us. You have created the god pokemons. We are more powerful than the legendary ones. But controlling us would use up a lot of your energy. That is why we were sealed up into an emblem.

And only the chosen ones gets to have an emblem sealed in their arms, the Genbu emblem continued, and if you are the chosen ones you will risk your lives for the world. It is your destiny.

You sister Celestia, or rather Queen Celica, sacrificed herself for us. And you will too, you have too. Just like the previous generations, the God of the southern sky added.

Drew stared at them for a second. Then he laughed or rather chuckled, both gods looked horrified. The Gods stared at each other and back at Drew as if saying, maybe he did get dropped by Queen Celica when he was a baby.

Slowly Drew's laughter died and then he asked,"So you are now pokemons that have the strength of goods?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

The genbu god nodded,"Yes."

"And what do you want me to do?" Drew asked still not understanding the situation. The southern god rolled her pokemon eyes,"The cloaked mens outside are here to kill you and your friends that seek the 4 legendary weapons. So first you have to find the Suzaku Fyra arrows, then you have to cross the border and get into Genbu's territory to get the Flyte Bow."

Drew held up one finger,"First off, the name sounds lame. Second, what if someone dies in the process, and third what will they do to us if they catch us?"

Both gods glared at him,"First off we know that name sounds lame in these days, second even if they die it is their fate, and third well they will probably kill you."

Drew waved them off,"Yeah yeah. Blah blah blah."

The gods roared,"Ever heard of respect to your elders, kid?!"

Drew suddenly turned serious again,"Is it okay if I go. Alone?" He asked, the thought of May being tortured or killed or anything else made him sick and furious.

"If only I die I'm okay with that," Drew said,"Though I have a feeling that it is I that caused all this stupid situations. Am I correct?"

Both gods glanced at each other silently and then the southern God spoked,"Sometimes things might not go your way. That is why we all have choices. And this time, it is your turn to decide the path that you must take."

"The light which leads you to a easy solution but in the end everything you touched seen or even heard they will disappear. Or the dark that allows you to die by yourself and get reincarnated over and over again, never once fulfilling your dream?"

"This time it is your choice and your decision."
_______

May was alone. Her emblems light faded a long time ago. And the dark barrier is still preventing her from having contact with anyone outside of it.

What now?
_______

Okay so here's chapter 16. Again hope you enjoyed it. Thought it's a bit long. And on the side or top there's this song called promise world by Miku and Len! I love it and I hope you do to!

-siLv3ryG0ld