Emerald Rose Academy(Edited)

This is my first book ever published, and this is also my first Pokemon book. So I'm sorry if it didn't meet up to your expectations but this is my first story so....................ya.

I do not own Pokemon or its characters. Some of the characters are my own, though.

~~~~~

"May!"

"May!"

"Oh lord! Pig! If you don't wake up now, you're going to miss school!"

May woke up to the sound of her little pesky brother's voice. "I hate you," she said as she went to the bathroom to freshen up. "Hmph! I'm only waking you up because mother threatened me!" Max cried as he watched his sisters figure disappear,"Pig!" he muttered.

"I heard that!" May yelled.

"Your supposed too!" Max replied with a smirk. Then his answer came, it was a flying cockroach. "Ahhhhh!" he screamed as he bolted down the stairs,"I hate you, May!"

May grinned in victory once she closed the bathroom door. That's what you get, brat.

As she showered and brushed her teeth she became more and more nervous about the fact that she's going to be attending a private high school for Astral teens.

Astral teens, is also known as teens with magical powers. May developed her's last week, now she is transferred to Emerald Rose Academy. She power, is controlling Fire.

But fire is not something you can control easily.

I seriously hope that I can make friends and not enemies. May thought as she got dressed in her uniform. Once she's done she started to pack up her clothes and used the family teleporter and teleported her things to her dorm.

"Ahhhhh! This is so stupid, of me to get nervous!" May felt so frustrated.

~~~~~

Sorry if it's so short! But the future chapters will be longer than this! I promise!

-siLv3ryG0ld