Then and Now

Chapter~13

"Mikuru! Mikuru! someone cried. I tried to open my eyes, but I can't. What's happening, I thought as the darkness surrounds me. I have to find them, but where do I start?! All i see is darkness.

"Hello!" I cried, into the darkness. "Hello! Hello! Hello!" it echoed through the the dark walls. Finally all you can hear was a faint echo. I dropped. As the darkness envelopes me I thought about him. Him refers to, my love.

Sometimes I wonder if it's easier if we never even met in the first place. But I just can't let him go, and seems to me he doesn't want to either. But because of it, in the end he's the one in the worst place. Because of him I lived, but because of me he's gone.

Gone.

Meaning, disappeared from this world and another. Gone is a creul word. A word that creates great pain.

"Etherial Flame, Enternal Love." I whispered as I used all my energy to create the single flame.

Even though it's just a single flame. It also has a purpose. Everything that's Bon into this world has a purpose.

"I will name you, Mitsuru." Mikuru said as she disappeared into the core of the flame.

~•~•~•~•~

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Wake up, stupid little brother!" a voice familiar voice cried.

Drew groaned as the sunlight's rays hit his face. "What the hell?" he said as he faced her.

"Celeste?"

The figure hit him in the head,"No duh, brat!" she mumbled.

"O-ow!" Drew said as he faced his older sister, Celestia.

"Drew, you fought a dark pokemon, right." she asked but it sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Yes. What's the matter, Celeste?" Drew asked curious to why it has caught her sisters interest.

"Listen closely brother, something's happening. My fiancé, Kade the next heir to the throne of Sparks felt that the balance between the light and dark Pokemon will soon collapse."

Drew's eyes widened when his sister said that. Is that the present, Rey sent to me?

"But then they found us." Now Celestia started to fade. Crap! I can't go now! I have to finish what I'm saying! I can't let him die. Other than Kade he's my only family and my little brother!

"Listen! They will try to find you and capture you and your friends! Separate your group and get the elemental swords! We need them in order to regain the balance between light and dark. Make sure to have a partner when your trying to get the elemental swords. The 5th sword however can only be awakened. And in order to awaken it you and-" by now Celestia's voice and body had completely disappeared.

"And?" Drew question as he thought about everything. Everything his sister said, and what we have to do.

Kade, you better protect my sister or I'll come and cut off your reproduction organ.

~•~•~•~•~

"Wake up!"

"Drew! Wake up!"

"Ahhhh! Drew you stoopy droopy poopy head! You better wake up or I'll-" May's rambling was cut off with a sob and a sniff.

Drew instinctively reached out and grabbed her hand as he slowly opened his eyes. "How are you, June?" He asked with a stupid grin on his face.

May teared up even more as she latched herself into Drew.

She laughed as he grunted.

"Um am I interrupting something?" they turned their heads to the source of the voice. It belonged to a 14 year old blushing boy.

~•~•~•~•~

So how close do you think Drew and Celestia are? Rate from the scale of 1-10! And on the side is a picture of Mikuru the women in the beginning.

Hint: She is someone important in the future chapters.

And then there's a video too! If your a fan of vocaloids than there's the song,"Cat Food" by Hatsune Miku. It reminds me of how sad when one leaves another. So that's why I chose this song, be sure to listen to it and read the subs! See ya'll next time!

-siLv3ryG0ld.

P.S. I will update the previous chapters so there aren't any confusion.