↠ bill denbrough

I stood near the well, staring nervously at the cascading waters and wondering where Georgie was before he appeared out of the blue.

“Georgie,” I called him.

He approached me and cried, “What you took so long?”

I thought that everything seemed to be fine with Georgie when I noticed that he had a missing arm while holding the paper boat I made for him.

“I...I was looking for you this whole time,” I said as I tried to hide my troubled feelings with a blank face.

“I couldn’t find my way outta here,” Georgie again said as he walked closer to me. “He said I could have my boat back, Billy.”

Suspicion began to rise within my heart the more he talked to me. Was he truly Georgie, my missing brother?

“Was she fast?” I asked, panting fast.

“I couldn’t keep up with it,” he answered, and that’s when I finally knew that he wasn’t Georgie. If it was really him, he would had refer the boat as a “she,” not an “it.”

“She, Georgie,” I reminded him. “You called the boat she, remember?”

Ignoring my question, Georgie went on to murmur, “Take me home, Billy.”

I hesitated for a moment as a tear dropped from my eyes.

“I wanna go home,” he cried. “I miss you! I wanna be with mom and dad!”

Meanwhile, deep down, I knew that it was impossible for my brother to survive the encounter with the clown.

“We want more than anything for you to be home with mom and dad,” I admitted as I took a few more steps towards him. “I miss you so much.”

“I love you, Billy,” Georgie said as he sobbed out of sorrow and fear.

“I love you too…” I replied before I took out Mike’s bolt gun and aimed on his head.

“But you are not Georgie,” I said coldly before I pulled the trigger and shot him. In an instant Georgie fell down on his back with a loud blow.

Everything went silent from shock before I noticed his body convulsed. The childish scream soon turned into a demonic growl. An arm grew from where it was missing, and Georgie’s clothes quickly transformed into a clown outfit.

I took a step back as his arms and legs grew longer and longer before he finished transforming. I was horrified as I looked at him standing up, realizing that he must be the clown that my friends and I had fought weeks ago.

Then I heard the others shouting at me, pleading me to kill the clown.

“Kill him now, Bill!” Eddie screamed. “Kill it!”

“Kill him, Bill!” Beverly and Stan yelled in unison.

“Kill him!” Kill him!” Richie shouted.

“Kill IT!” Ben yelled.

“Kill Pennywise!” Jasmine screamed. “Please, kill him!”

“Hang on, it’s not loaded,” Mike said.

Nevertheless, I aimed on Pennywise and quickly fired, causing a hole to appear on his head as he gargled restlessly.

“Holy fuck...” Richie muttered.

Not long, the clown began to shake violently and started to run, chasing all of us out of his way.

“Bill, watch out!” Richie shouted before Pennywise pinned me down to the ground. I held the gun in front to protect myself as the clown hungrily bit on the metal.