↠ richie tozier

Several Minutes Later

"Can you idiots take them any longer?" I complained as I rode my bike around the Losers.

"Just shut up Richie!" Eddie shouted, which was followed by Bill saying the same thing.

"Yeah,...shut up Richie."

More than annoyed, I retorted back, "Ok, ok, I am a trashmouth, I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went on like Eddie's mom vagina on Halloween."

"D-didn't imagine it," Bill said before the seven of us stopped for a while. "I-I-I just saw something," he continued.

Stan asked Bill, "You saw blood too?"

"No, it's not blood. I saw...Ge-Geo-Georgie."

We were left speechless by the mention of Bill's brother that even I looked at him perplexed.

"It seems so real. I mean there seems like there is this..."

"A clown." Eddie looked at the ground. "Yeah, I saw him too."

"What my appa had told me a few days about my nightmare is indeed true." Jaz nodded in agreement along with Ben and Stan. They stared at each other upon the same realization, except for me, who got bored by all of the seriousness. They all have seen the said entity, and yet I haven't seen that fucking creature.

"Wait, can only virgins see these stuff? Is that why I've been missing this shit?" I asked incredulously before I saw a certain teal car not far from us.

"Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins' car."

"What are they doing there?" Jaz pondered quietly with concern shown on her face.

"We should probably get out of here...," Eddie stammered before Bill asked.

"Is-is that the homeschool kid's bike?"

"Yeah, that's Mike's," Eddie answered.

"Oh boy, we should really help him then," Bev said.

I looked at Bev, making sure she was certain about it. "We should?"

"Yes," she confirmed it before she got off her bike, dropping it in the middle of the road. Jaz was the next to get off before the rest of us ran towards the bushes.