Chapter 11: Christmas Present

A few days after their win in their mixed tag team match on NXT, Kairi noticed that it was almost Christmas and the NXT locker room were given the week off to go home and celebrate the Holidays with their loved ones. The Pirate Princess saw her Samurai sleeping happily.

Kairi blushed and playfully poke his cheeks while a cute smile was on her face. Kenji smiled and opened his eyes to see his cute and beautiful Pirate girlfriend. She stopped poking his cheeks, and instead kissed him repeatedly on the cheek.

Kenji: now that's a wake up call

Kairi: come on, let's go have breakfast

She said while she threw a pillow to Kenji's face. Kairi dashed out of the room before Kenji could do anything.

Kenji: oh what am I gonna do with her?

He chuckled and shook his head before going down stairs. The Samurai noticed his Pirate Princess girlfriend getting into the spirit of the holidays. 

Kairi: Kenji, just sit down and relax while I cook

Kenji: I want to help

Kairi: okay, you can help marinate and cook the steak

Kenji: sure

He stood up and grabbed the steak from the fridge and he seasoned it with the ingredients. He then placed the meat in melted butter and let the steak cooked for a while.

Kairi was rolling some sushi, and to the surprise of the Pirate Princes, she felt her boyfriend grabbed her bottom making her squeal.

Kairi: ooh, someone is getting cheeky

Kenji: I hope I won't end up on your naughty list for this

Kairi giggled and as she finished rolling the last sushi, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kairi: how about I give you a sneak peek of your Christmas gift from me?

Kenji: yes please

Kairi had a seductive smirk on her face. She brought her face close and then attacked Kenji's neck with her lips.

Kenji: oh my god!

The Samurai shivered as he took in all of Kairi's kisses, licks and bites to his neck. After two minutes, she pulled back all giggling and blushing.

Kenji: damn, that was nice

Kairi: oh babe, you better focus on your steak

Kenji: right right

He flipped the meat over to let it sear evenly.

As he cooked the steak, he felt Kairi rubbing up against him again. The Samurai tried to focus on cooking to prevent the steak from burning. He managed to cook the steak in the perfect medium rare while the cute Pirate Princess rubbed her body against his.

Kenji: s-steak is done

Kairi: oh that looks good

Her hands roam over the Samurai's body.

Kenji: you're getting handsy

Kairi: just prepare yourself because I'm giving you a Christmas you'll never forget

She got closer to his face and gave a seductive grin.

Kenji: l-let's eat before the food gets cold

The Samurai set the table while the grin on Kairi's face was still plastered. The two sat down next to each other and ate. Their breakfast time was full of teasing and playing around as they couldn't get their hands off each other. The Samurai's hand were all over Kairi's hips and legs which made her giggle.