Chapter 36: Chaos Erupts at the Main Event

One week after Kenji brought his alter ego Shin for the first time on television, the NXT Champion is all focused for his apocalyptic showdown against Karrion Kross at the next Takeover.

Tonight is a good opportunity for Kenji to send another message to Kross as the Samurai teams up with his friend and North American Champion Kushida as they take on the Way's Johnny Gargano and Austin Theory.

At his locker room, Kenji was organizing his ring attire for tonight while his door open and someone was coming in. Then the Samurai felt arms wrapped around him and something rubbing against his body.

Kenji: Kairi

Kairi: aww, how did you know?

Kenji: the body rubbing was very obvious

The Samurai smirked as he gave his girlfriend a kiss.

Kenji: have you eaten already?

Kairi: hai, I already did, but I'm still hungry

Kenji: you're hungry, you just ate, so what do you have in mind?

Kairi went to the door and locked it as she walked up to Kenji while she licks her lips and gently pushes him down on the couch.

Kairi: I'm hungry for you

Kenji: wha- mmphh!

Before the Samurai could respond, Kairi lunged and kissed her love on his lips while she straddled his lap. The couple had a passionate make out session with Kairi keeping Kenji close with her hands behind his neck while the Samurai gently caressed her soft thighs, making the Pirate Princess melt and moan in comfort.

Kairi went down to kiss his neck, so she can lightly nibble on it, so she can leave a small mark, making Kenji moan.

Kenji: K-Kairi-san

Kairi giggled.

Kairi: relax, it's a small mark

Kenji: so, anything for you tonight?

Kairi: hai, Io-san and I will sign our contract, but to hype up the match, I put something in my treasure chest

Kenji assumed that inside the chest was the NXT Women's title, but he was wrong as the title is sitting on Kairi's bag.

Kenji: if it's not your title, then what is it?

Kairi: I won't spoil, but I will give you a hint: history

Kenji: history?

Kairi: hai, that is all you will know because I have to go now and the segment will start

Kenji: okay, I will watch from here

The two shared a kiss before Kairi left.

(In the ring)

General Manager William Regal was in the ring to facilitate the contract signing between the challenger Io Shirai and the current champion Kairi Sane.

The Genius of the Sky made her entrance while the crowd cheered for her. Io got in the ring and climbed the turnbuckle to do her signature pose.

Then a second later, Kairi's entrance music played and out came the Pirate Princess with the NXT Women's title around her waist while she brings along her treasure chest. Fans are also confused because they know Kairi always puts her title in the chest, but the real contents of the chest will surprise both the fans and Io herself.

Kairi got in the ring and set the chest on the table. The two women sat down and exchanged smiles.

William: alright Io, Kairi; the contract for your title match at Takeover: Chicago has been proofread and verified, so just sign your signatures and we can make the match official.