holiday special

Happy Holidays!

Welcome back to the Weakness series!

Oh my God, it's been one hell of a year, guys. I'm so glad it's over. I need a fresh start and hopefully, 2020 will bring new challenges!

This year I got a new job, started a whole new book series (still in the works), and got a new cat 😆 so exciting!

Now all I need is a boyfriend or girlfriend 😅

But for now, my gift to you for the end of the year is a new chapter about Evelina and Peter. Yay.

Thank you all so much for reading/voting, I really appreciate it.

I hope you all had a great 2019 and have an even better 2020!

A Christmas Surprise

Evelina Frost Pan growled as she stared at her husband. His uncreative mind wasn't getting the picture she was imagining and she was growing frustrated. With a swift stomp of her foot, she let out a loud huff.

"Peter, I said to the left!

"This is left!"

"I meant my left!"

Peter huffed but obeyed his wife as he began to tug the huge pine tree to the left. He backed up to admire his work and turned to Evie.

"This good enough, dear wife of mine?" He asked, mildly mocking her. Evelina scoffed but nodded.

"It's perfect. Now, we can start decorating!" She exclaimed, making funny faces at her son, Sebastian, who she cradled in her arms. Sebastian giggled loudly and slammed his chubby arms against his mother's cheeks.

"That baby is too spoiled. He has to start pulling his own weight around here," Peter grumbled as he began to pull out Christmas decorations from the many shopping bags Evelina had brought home the day before.

"Seb is literally only 3 years old, the only thing he can do is stumble on his little chubby legs and look cute while doing it," Evie cooed. Peter glanced at her and frowned. He remembered back before Sebastian was born, Peter was the center of Evelina's attention. Evie used to simply give her all to him.

And now he had to share.

Felix would make fun of him whenever he would complain. The blond lost boy couldn't believe his best friend was jealous of his own son.

"If we hurry, the house will be decorated by the time the boys get here," Evelina said as she placed Sebastian down in his cot right next to the tree. Peter quickly placed a kiss on Evelina's lips before grabbing a box of lights.

"Come on, love. It's 9 a.m... If we hurry, we can have this place pissing Christmas spirit by noon."

~

Evelina and Peter sat on their couch, quietly admiring their beautiful work of art. Sebastian cooed as he was completely mesmerized by the twinkling Christmas lights.

"You like the pretty lights, Seb?" Evelina questioned, bouncing the boy in her lap lightly. Seb let out a very loud yes.