11: Settling In

A/N: rewritten

"Can you please just come to bed, angel... please?"

Jungkook was sitting on the bed, his arms crossed over his chest as he waited for Hani. His hair was still wet from the shower, the little curls springing from his head in different directions. Tiredly he stared at Hani who was standing in front of the bed; a small smile engraved in the Alpha's lips as he gazed at her. She was wearing her pajamas which, essentially, was her brother's old clothes. Her cheeks were bright red, painted with embarrassment and shyness. Slowly, Hani was trying to gather enough courage to join the impatient Alpha in bed. Truly, she didn't know why she felt so flustered, especially, since she had shared the bed with him, just a few hours before. Perhaps, it had been the little steamy session that occurred in the kitchen. The feelings were still vivid, the tingle in her body was still vibrant and strong. Jungkook's sigh caught Hani's attention. He pushed his hair back, his eyes scanning her up and down. It was a swift change, a sneaky change in his eyes that Hani quickly noticed. Confused, she scrunched her eyebrows at how the Alpha had twitched his nose in disgust. Panicking, she clutched her shirt, bringing her closer to her nose so that she could smell it. Yet, the shirt smelled completely normal. Afterall, Hani had made sure to wash it carefully before packing it in her bag.

"Can you please get rid of that shirt?"

Hani was surprised at the irritated tone in the Alpha's voice. His eyebrows were pressed against one another and, a somewhat, strong glare was being thrown at her; revealing how – clearly – annoyed Jungkook was at her shirt.

"What's wrong with my shirt?" She said as she glanced down at the fabric; searching with her eyes for what was ruining the Alpha's mood. "And I can't sleep without a shirt on, idiot. So, unless you have a better idea... the shirt stays on."

Crossing her arms, Hani rolled her eyes at the Alpha. Her face became stern, an annoyed pout growing in her lips. Before things escalated even more, the Alpha took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose attempting to cool himself down. The frustration in the room quickly dissipated due to Jungkook's brilliant idea. Hani's eyes were wide, almost popping off their sockets, her cheeks bright red; the color so red, so aggressive, it had taken over all her features. Her eyes were glued to the sight, refusing to look away or close even for a slight second. Painfully slow, Jungkook took his shirt of, exposing his bare chest to the flustered girl. Her eyes, once shy, now, raffishly trailed down his chest; drowning and coating themselves in the perfectly carved abs, in the pectorals, in everything. She was drooling beyond control, loving the way they fit his honey-colored skin so well. Inside her mind, chaos had been triggered; for her thoughts were running wild, exploding and spreading like wildfire.

Rudely breaking her thoughts and the sweet delicious moment she was having a shirt came flying towards her face. Jungkook's laugh echoed loudly through the room which only caused Hani's redness to increase.

"Just put that on and come to bed. I'm getting cold."

Cheekily, Jungkook subtly teased his mate, enjoying how flustered she was. He threw a quick flirty wink at Hani and an annoying smirk blossomed on his face as he watched her aggressively clutching onto the shirt in her hands. Grumpily, she marched to the bathroom and puffing out her cheeks annoyed, she changed to the shirt her mate had given her. She still was confused about what bothered Jungkook so much about the shirt but, seeing herself in his shirt – how big and comfy it looked on her – caused her stubbornness to vanish. Smiling, she made her way back to the room and stood playfully at the center of it, her arms wide open as she twirled around. Chuckling, Jungkook studied her until he finally called out for her.

"Much better, now come here"

Smiling proudly, Jungkook opened his arms, showing off his muscular chest. Shaking her head side to side while she laughed, Hani crawled towards him filling up the space in his arms. They snuggled in bed, his arm wrapped around her body and her head resting on his chest. His skin was warm, although it was bare; delicately heating up the girl and driving the coldness of the room away. His heartbeat gently echoed in her ears, soothing her, and, unconsciously, her fingers drew patterns on his chest.