In a pipe he flies to the motherland

Author's note:
This is a work induced by drugs. Forgive my failures. I didn't have time to proofread it. I started working on it at 11pm last night and was done around 9am earlier. I didn't stop writing except taking a leak or dragging a smoke. I also am thinking this should be the last chapter. What do you guys think? Thank you to all of you who even spared a little of their time and energy to read this. I love you guys. 😘😘😘

---------------------------------------------
The school work was hammering my head like road kill plus the hangover caused by the so called "long island iced tea" made by DO. It was hell. The only consolation is I spent a night with luhan. The final bell rang and music class was finished. Chanyeol kept on complaining whole day about his freaking headache. His mom said he's going to kill him if she finds out that he had been drunk. Unlike him, me and DO are screwed since our great older brother found out our alcohol beaten bodies lying on the carpeted floor of our theatre room and it is on a school day. Not even explaining we made our assignment and finished it so we decided to drink would diminish any damage that it already occurred. If I knew I would have stopped drinking but DO is such a great chef and now a really good bartender did somehow managed to hide the tiniest hint of alcohol in the iced tea. I am careless and I know it's not the first time this happened. So we're already on strike two. I am starting to feel guilt maybe Suho would suddenly snap and send DO packing on the first flight to France first class; since that's the only way we only know how travel. This is bad.

Then a figure outside the school was lurking behind the main gate. The figure somehow manages to catch a lot of attention. Especially, guys. They were like pulling around and whooping a whistle to catch the figure's attention but seems ineffective. Even the famous playboys, Jo twins, didn't stand a chance. I wonder who that figure is. It is the first that the famous Jo twins tactics didn't work; their innocent charms and extremely cute approach that would make girls swoon over them. I find them attractive but seriously Luhan runs the show around here with his not so approachable demeanor that screams "You're not even worthy staring at me!". Luhan suddenly appeared with Chen on his side.

"What's that commotion about?" Chen intrigued waiting for me to fill him in.

"I don't know. I just arrived here. That figure surely is worth seeing." I admit.

Since more crowd even girls are now glancing the figure with disgust maybe with a hint of jealousy.

"I think it's a cutie. Let's check it out." Chen said urging us to follow him. I look at Luhan which sighed of defeat which means we need to check it out even though by the looks of it Luhan is certainly not interested.

"You guys wait for me!!!!" A voice boomed behind us. It was Jessica. She looks so happy. Apparently, she's dragging Kris' hand.

"So you're two, okay?" Chen asked. Looking Kris suspiciously so that he'd be defensive and spill out what's the real score.

"He's on probation but I'm sure he will be at his best if he's going to please me." Jessica smirked looking at kris.

"Yeah, I am at your service princess." Kris said annoyed while eyeing me and Luhan for help.

"I'm finally okay with you hanging out with Jessica after our talk. You never forgotten our deal?" Luhan said. Giving Kris a stare that would mean death if broken.

"Yes. Luge. I remember. Now, you also play fair since you've been messing with that person's feelings for a while now." Shooting luhan the same intensity of a stare. Even though curious I decided to change the subject.

"Okay, enough you guys before this could end up with a showdown. Let's just check that party over there." I point toward the crowd in the distance ahead.