Sometimes it's good to skip dinner once in awhile

I took a bath to refresh myself. I need to take away the irritation I have with Luhan earlier, how dare him seduce me and I hate myself for being so weak even though he's so worth it. What am I even thinking? I wasn't thinking at all. I couldn't kiss him now since we're just friends and I friggin asked for some distance. To top it all I have a dinner date with lucifer's mistress. I quickly scrubbed my body with some Irish spring and put some dove shampoo. I feel cleaner already.

The cool waters are soothing my thin body. I looked myself in the mirror and say to myself you're not that bad looking. You have good fair skin at least. Not a single ounce of fat though, you can even see your rib cage. I need to bulk up. I want to have honey thighs like Luhan. I think I should play soccer too. You have abs as well but not as gorgeous as Luhan's well defined ones. You're not too short, you're average though Luhan is taller than you. Your hair seriously needs a makeover, it's now too long that it pokes your eyes. I think I need to have it cut tomorrow.

"Baekhyun, Suho is already here! dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." DO knocked and shouted on my door.

"I am coming. I will go down in a few." I said while looking for something to wear in my wardrobe. A plaid button up shirt from tommy will be enough for her and acid washed pants from Levi's. shoes, topsiders from Sperry would be cool. I quickly put on the outfit I will wear tonight since I don't want to disappoint a taeyeon. An unhappy taeyeon means a bitchy taeyeon who would tell everyone about your secret and not only that it will involve your friend and both of you will go through some emotional scarring due to people's reaction. So I guess I need to deal with it. If this is luhan I'm dating, I would not even mind wearing a wedding dress or just an underwear. Suddenly this thought just occurred me. It was really unexpected. What if I ask Chen to go instead of me? He's the one who's like head over heels over taeyeon. Seriously, this date is a drag.

I checked myself one last time on the mirror. I look decent enough. I won't put any perfume on me. I am not going to impress her. I went downstairs from where DO and Suho currently seated.

"Ohh. Why are you dressed? Is there anything important?" DO asked while getting a slice of roast beef in the table. Dressed? You mean depressed.

"I am going out tonight." I said trying to sit down and get a glass of DO's fresh iced tea. I tasted it has honey in it.

"Looks someone has a date." DO smiled while eyeing Suho.

"It's not a date." I answered back with irritation clearly shown on my voice.

"I think it's a date." Suho said back. "It's nice to see our little baekie now going out on a date." Suho pressed more.

"So who is this lucky person you have finally took interest to?" DO asked further ash leaned his face closer to mine.

"You don't know her." I said. I don't want to spill out the details of that person who forced me to be her boyfriend.

"I see. Well, you better get going I'm sure you're late again. Where are you going to take her?" DO now winking at me.

"I don't know. Somewhere that has a cliff so I can push her." I said disdainfully since I'm not really in the mood to see her tonight. I just want to be at my room watching my drama, series, animes or movies eating icecream and screaming my stupidness for asking distance from Luhan when all I wanted was always be next to him. DO and Suho laughed though at my remark. They think I'm joking. If only they knew my situation and that girl's ability. They surely would know I would be in the least not joking about it.

"Mt. Suzakun would be the best place." DO said. "I can get you a table there immediately on the VIP area or the garden where you can see the view of the city from the top of the cliff. I will take you both there." He added as he was dialing the number Suho said something.