A drunk confession of love should never ever count

DO prepared a hot pot for us. I guess he's still not over the Japanese thing. Nonetheless, it was ridiculously yummy even I have been to Japan before and scoured their restaurants for a week. I could never been more proud of DO.

"Hey, do you always eat like this?" Chanyeol asked figuring how to eat with chopsticks. "I hate chopsticks so I bet you guys own a spoon and fork? Heard of those before?" He pointed the chopsticks at DO.

"Please, starve if you can't figure how chopsticks work. You can't experience hot pot without chopsticks!!!" DO countered showing how the chopsticks work.

"Then how can you drink the soup with chopstick, master chef?" Chanyeol asked annoyed as he mimic using the chopstick as a soup spoon.

"You use your hands, dummy!" DO shouted back.

"should i just scoop it with my bare hands?" Chanyeol was about to scoop it when Luhan said something.

"Remember it is hot. We don't want you to get blisters or anything and couldn't write your paper. Well it is better than the dog ate my homework excused you used before or that i am dyslexic thing you tried believing you're a demigod and all. " Luhan picked his bowl and positioned it near his mouth and blow. "You do this, obviously." He took a sip.

"So that's how it works. Sorry for not knowing these stuff." Chanyeol berated.

"Enough of that. Let's hurry up and eat, so that we can work on the assignment." I Segway the conversation since this could get more bloodier than the sashimi DO prepared if I didn't extinguish the heat of the conversation.

Chanyeol was about to open his mouth and speak when I shove a sashimi in his mouth.

He suddenly spit the food out.

"Who eats raw fish? Didn't they know that's unhealthy?" Chanyeol complained while rubbing his tongue with a napkin and pour whitish liquid coming from a pot and chug lots of it. "That raw fish is so hot! spicy and hell. What's this white thing? Tastes also horrible!" He keeps wiping his mouth with the napkin.

"That raw fish is called sashimi. It is dip in kikoman sauce and wasabi to kill bacteria and stuff I guess as well give it a little kick of flavor." I said.

"That white liquid is called sake. Actually warm sake." DO said. "Keep drinking it and it will taste better." He gave off a sly smile.

"Okay." Chanyeol just said. I hope the sake would shut him up.

The sake unfortunately didn't shut him up. He just became more intolerable. He kept on babbling about trivial matters even after we finished the meal and got to our theatre room where we decided to make the assignment while watching Constantine, the movie and not the cheap rip off series, which happens to be one of the best films ever made.

It took us around 11:30 to finish Chanyeol's assignment since Luhan made ours earlier and we just need some editing and more supportive details, and Luhan said his mom is not around so he will just crash here. Plus I guess drinking that suspiciously too good iced tea DO gave us made our speech slurry and head dizzy. He gives us long glasses and always refill our pitcher whenever we finished.

Around 12:30 and our 5th pitcher done, we agreed to sleep. My head is spinning and I have the urge to vomit. My body is hot and I am becoming horny.

"Baekie, that Iced tea is the best! DO you're not the bad of a cook. And... Luhan, you're not too bad to hang out with and ain't that stuck up." Chanyeol made his effort to say those words.

Just the word Iced tea makes the drink come up to my throat and makes me want to throw up.

"What's... (Effort not to puke) in that iced sheaa andway?" My speech is very slurry. I tap DO who is now almost asleep.