05 - 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌! 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

"Eddie, I really mean it when I say this..", Richie started. The five of us were sitting at the lunch table with our trays empty, just waiting for the bell to sound. "But, I'm sorry that I fucked your mom."

"Shut up, Richie!", Eddie exclaimed, causing all of us to laugh.

"Are you ever going to get tired of doing that?", I asked Richie, causing him to grin at me.

"No, unless you wanna take his Mom's place.", He smirked, causing me to smack his arm.

"Richie!", I widened my eyes, watching as he was laughing, "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Oh, come on. It was funny.", Richie pleaded.

"I don't think that there was anything funn–", I was cut off by something extremely cold being poured on me.

I jumped up out of my seat, shaking my arms as it travelled all the way down my torso. There were giggles coming from behind me, causing me to turn around to see Greta and her skanks. I winced at the freezing drink, then glared at her in anger. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"I didn't see you there.", She acted innocent. "You should probably wear something that says, 'Look at me! I'm a loser!'. That would help a lot."

"Yeah!? Well, maybe you should wear my foot up your ass instead of that fucking stick!", I went to step closer to her, but Richie stood up and grabbed my arms, holding me back. "Let go!"

"Ash, she's not worth it.", He whispered, loud enough for her to hear. And once she did, she turned to her clique and grinned.

"Well she isn't either, Richie.", She spoke, causing me to furrow my eyebrows at her and stop moving around to get free of Richie's grasp. "Her Dad wasn't worth it, either."

I stared at her closely, blinking a few times as I processed her venomous words. I gulped, feeling Richie let go of me to stand in front of me. I looked at him strangely, until he said, "How about you go blow your Dad, huh?"

I turned to look at Eddie, Stan, and Bill who were now beside me. Bill unzipped his bag, handing me a shirt of his to put on instead. I gave him a warm smile, taking it into my hands.

"Well, I'd get your girlfriend under control. Looks like she's fucking two of you.", Greta blurted out, causing Richie's insults to come to a halt. He turned to look at me holding Bill's shirt, causing him to furrow his eyebrows before turning back to look at her.

"Well, he wouldn't have had to give her a shirt if you weren't such a bitch and poured your fucking drink all over her.", He quipped. I stared at him with amusement, causing Eddie to nudge my arm.

"You're drooling."

"Shut up, Eds.", I turned to him, causing him to grin.

"That's enough!", A loud, booming voice echoed through the cafeteria. We all turned our heads to see Mr. Harrington standing there as he stared at us with his arms crossed. Then he looked at me. "Ms. Walker, are you alright?"

"I'm fine.", I nodded gently.

"Oh, wow. She's even screwing the teacher.", Annabelle snickered, causing Mr. Harrington to turn to look at her.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Principal's office. Now!", He shouted as he pointed towards the double doors, causing her to rush quickly towards them.

I looked around the whole cafeteria, seeing everyone stare at me. Everything that Greta has done has brought everyone to laugh at me. They're judging me, I knew they were. I began breathing heavily, suddenly feeling an ache in my chest. I placed my hand over my chest as I tried to get the pain to stop. My head started spinning and my vision was getting blurry. I think I was having a...