Chapter Thirteen

Moriah stood at the door frame, watching my body before entering. His cologne lingered in the air as he entered, never taking his eyes off of me. Shutting the door behind him and locking it, I turned in his direction, just before he picked me up.

His hands palmed my ass, while our tongues tangled wildly. I was lost in the kiss, just before he pulled me down a few inches, allowing me to feel the hardness of his dick against my clit. I was beginning to moisten through the panties, as his hands hugged my ass. "Have you been drinking?"

"Nah... yeah, I had one drink."

"I can taste it." I kissed his lips, before hopping down.

"What's wrong?"

I crawled onto the bed, laying down flat on my stomach, and looked up to Moriah, as he watched me poke out my ass. When he tried hovering over my body, I pushed him back. "Shower first."

"Come get in with me..."

"No, I have to finish prepping."

He sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my ass cheeks and biting his bottom lip. "You already look beautiful, Tori. I can't wait any longer."

"Yes you can."

He leaned down and kissed my lips long and hard, before rising and heading to the shower. After the door shut, I rose from the bed and began to pull the items out of my bag.

I heard the bathroom door open, as I waited in the small dining area of the suite. When Moriah hit the corner, I noticed that he was completely naked. Spreading my legs and relaxing back on the table, I gave him a pussy shot, and began to fondle my own beasts.

"Damn, Tori." He mumbled as his dick twitched.

Moriah walked over toward me, and untied the thin transparent white robe, sliding it off of my shoulders, and kissing my neck. "You smell so good." He complimented me, rubbing my thighs, and pulling me to the edge of the table. Leaning down, Moriah ran his tongue across my clit, while I held my breath. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling, while laying on my back.

He kissed over my pussy lips gently, before spreading them, and sucking on my clit. "Mhhhh fuckkk..." I moaned, gripping the edge of the table, and rotating my hips. Moriah was slurping loudly, and teasing my pussy, while I glared down watching him. His tongue slid into my hole, making a squishing sound, before I felt myself coming, from the slippery thrusts. He rose with a hard dick in his hand, and stroked it, pulling me up from the table, while my heels hit the floor. His eyes were full of lust and anticipation, as I lowered, facing his dick and massaging it slowly. I smiled, before teasing the tip with my lips and increasing my hand movement.

"Stop playing with it, and handle your business, Tori." His deep voice called, making my pussy wet, with the aggressiveness in his tone. I slid him down my throat as deep as I could, while he gripped my hair. Slowly pulling away, I was mesmerized by his glistening, salavated dick. Putting him back into my mouth, I was now slurping every inch, as his head fell back. I heard him groaning, before pulling me up, and walking me toward the huge bed.

Crawling on the mattress, I arched my back, as Moriah groped my cheek, running the head of his penis against my soaking entrance. His tip massaged my clit, before he slid inside of my contracting pussy. The both of us remained still, enjoying the feeling of each other, before he made subtle strokes. "That's my... spot!" I moaned before he slapped my ass. My teeth were biting my bottom lip, as I palmed the bed.

"You like that shit?" Moriah asked, slapping my ass harder than before. "Tell me you like this shit!"

"Yes! I like it!"

He turned me around, before resting my legs on his shoulders, and gripping my thighs. Moriah pushed every inch inside of me, while I gasped, and reached for a pillow. The pressure from his thrusts were building an orgasm, before he abruptly stopped, and pulled out. "Shit." He mumbled, leaning down and kissing me sloppily.

"What's wrong?"

"I was about to cum. Get on top." He demanded, giving me one last kiss. When I straddle him and tried to ease down on his dick, he stopped me, and pulled my body upward. My eyes grew when I hovered over his face. "Oh shit! Yes!" I nearly cried, as he sucked on my clit. I began to grind against his lips, before resting back on my hands, and fucking his tongue. "I'm cumming! Oooh! I'm about to-"

He continued to suck on my pearl, even when I collapsed backwards. My legs were shaking from the hard orgasm, and Moriah was showering my ass cheeks with kisses.

Before I could catch my breath, he was pulling me into another position. Wrapping his right arm around my waist, and holding my left leg up with his free hand, Moriah began to fuck me from the side. The sound of our skin slapping together, echoed through the suite, as I moaned and called his name freely. "Damn, I'ma miss this pussy." Moriah whispered into my ear, easing his dick out, and slapping it against my core, before sliding back inside. When loud knocks struck against the door, my head nearly did a three-sixty. Then, the worst possible thing happened. "Tori, I know you're in there!"

My heart fled, quicker than my body tried to, before Moriah snatched me back. He moved to the edge of the bed, and positioned me on his dick, with my back to his chest. "I told you this pussy was mine." He mumbled, kissing my neck. I cooed in ecstasy, while circling my hips on his dick. Moriah was fucking me so rough, my pussy was forcefully contracting, to prevent his entrance. The knocking at the door subsided, but Charles continued to scream on the opposite end. "Who's in there with you, Tori? I know you're having an affair!"

My husband's voice drifted away, as I concentrated on Moriah deep-dicking me. I could barely focus on entertaining Charles, and from the way Moriah was stroking, he didn't give a damn if Charles broke down the door at that moment. He reached around, and began to slowly massage my clit, while kissing my neck. "I coming baby! Fuck your pussy! I'm coming!" I shrieked, bouncing on his dick, while his hands ran up to my breasts, squeezing each one firmly. The both of us reached our climax, while Charles beat against the door repeatedly, leaving shortly after.

I slept in Moriah's arms the entire night, enjoying a few quickies, without worrying about anyone walking in on us. His body felt great against mine, and I wished it didn't have to end.

Swiping across my eyes, and stretching, I rose from the mattress to an empty bed. The sun was beaming through the open window so brightly, I had to close the curtains to block my sensitive eyes. The sound of the shower running in the bathroom, caused me to turn. I clutched the sheets tightly around my body, and entered the steamy area. "Good morning, baby." Moriah bit his lip, walking over to me and resting his palms on my ass. I kissed his lips, releasing the loose sheet and pressing myself against him. "How about that shower?"

Walking over to the huge shower with Moriah's hand latched to mine, I slid the glass door back, as he joined. He waisted no time picking my body up and sliding right inside. I released a low coo, as he expanded my walls to meet his size. His slippery hands gripped my booty as I held his back, sinking my nails into his skin. "Right there.." I whispered into his ear, sliding against the tiled surface.

"Wait... right there?" He made deeper thrusts as I arched my back.

"Yessss! Please don't stop!"

It was that time... I stood outside of my front door, twisting my key ring around my finger, before entering. I had to face the music.