Chapter Eight

I tried keeping myself away from Moriah, to hopefully die down the chemistry. During my spare time I would think about the night in the bedroom, or the time we attempted to fuck on my dining room table. No emotions involved, only sex, great sex. Charles was still giving me the same overly used excuse about sex. Irrational thinking was taking place when I pulled up to Moriah's house. My sweaty hands were clutching the steering-wheel as I contemplated driving away. I overheard Ethan mention that Moriah's parents were out of town and I couldn't help myself. Just go home, Tori. Don't lose your family over dick. He's too young. He's your son's friend. I unbuckled my seat belt and snatched my keys out of the ignition, before getting out of my car.

        I had only knocked a twice before I decided to call the whole thing off. When I turned away from my door, it opened, stopping me before I could continue. "Tori.."

"Uh, Ethan told me he left that thing over here.... and I came to get it. I'll only be a minute." I lied, scratching behind my ear nervously. "You can come and see if it's here." He smirked, opening the door and allowing me to walk in front of him. He was shirtless and his body was covered with sweat as I passed by, entering the home. "You find anything yet?" He followed, playing along with my silly game. "No... why are you sweating?"

"Playing flag, I just got home.." The sound of the shower in the distance, revealed that he was about to get in. "Oh, uh... can I look in your room? Maybe it's there."

He gave me a sly grin before leading the way. "It's back here." Moriah opened the door for me. I looked around the decent room and noticed how clean it was, unlike Ethan's room. After a few minutes of stalling, I decided to give up the desperate act. "You couldn't find it?" Moriah asked, as I made my way through the house. "No, I guess it's not here."

      He wrapped his arms around my body before I made it back to the door. "You leaving?" The kiss to my neck caused me to melt in his embrace. I turned to him, pushing him onto the couch, and straddled his lap. Moriah's grip on my ass was firm as usual, as I motioned myself along his hard-on, and kissed him passionately. When he picked me up and carried me to the shower, my skin became moist from the steam. He helped me out of my clothes, until I was completely naked. I could see the bulge through his shorts, before he slid them down, revealing what I missed the most. He helped me into the shower with him before picking me up, holding me with his left arm and sliding me down his dick. He pressed my back against the tile and pushed my thighs up, stroking deeply. My body slid up and down the slippery shower walls as I screamed and moaned for him not to stop. "Where's the condom?" I whispered in his ear, completely out of breath. "Come on, Tori...you feel too good." He pulled out of me,  lowering his body, until he was under mine, lifting a leg up and kissing around pussy. "Moriah-"

He slid his tongue between my pussy lips and centered in on my clit, sucking until it was nice and hard. "Sssss... don't stop!" I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip, grinding against his lips. When I heard someone knock on the bathroom door, I covered my mouth on instinct. I pushed Moriah back and he rose, wiping the shower water away from his face. "Turn around."

"Someone's here." I whispered, scared shitless and trying to stop our encounter. When I didn't move, he positioned himself behind me and bent me over as I balanced myself on the edge of the tub. More knocks hit door as he slid inside of me,  grabbing my waist. I watched my reflection in the mirror in front of us, as our wet skin hit against each other, making loud slapping noises. Moriah smirked as he watched me watch him fuck me into paralysis. My legs felt like jello, and before I could fall, Moriah caught my weak body, rubbing my dripping pussy.

"Moriah! I'm going over to Paul's house!"

"A'ight." Moriah finally responded, breaking away from my lips.

       He turned the shower knob, stopping the water, and helping me out. My hair was dripping with water and so was my entire body. "Come on." He pulled my arm, opening the bathroom door. "Someone's here."

"That was my little brother, he's gone now."

I followed him to his bedroom, soaking the carpet with each step. I sat on the bed, running my fingers through my wet hair as Moriah locked the door. He took a seat on the bed beside me and kissed my lips before I lowered my head, pulling his dick into my mouth. When I began to deep throat him, he leaned over and slapped my ass, turning me on. "Suck my balls." He pulled his dick out of my mouth as I lowered my head to oblige to his request. I could hear his groans as I kissed back up to the top of his penis, sucking the tip. Moriah rose, bending me over until my hands gripped  my ankles, taking full control or our sex and making me submissive. He rose and began squeezing my ass cheeks, before spreading them and running his tongue up both holes. "He fuck you better than me?"

I ignored his question to save face for Charles. "Answer me, Tori." He slapped my cheek and kissed my asshole. I wasn't sure if my blood was rushing to my head from the feeling or from being upside down. "Answer me, baby." He spoke before he dipped his tongue inside of it, causing me to shriek. "No, you fuck me better... than him."

Moriah began to tongue fuck me in the ass as I tried to remain standing. I reached around grabbing his head, pressing him farther as I moaned loudly, screaming his name once again. He rose and pulled me into the bed with him, positioning me onto his dick while I slid down him, matching his stroke. A few more positions after that, we were both climaxing. I rolled off of him and to the other side of the bed, clenching the sheets and facing the opposite direction to avoid looking him in the eyes. When he tried wrapping his arms around my waist to hold me, I pushed him off, feeling guilty as always. Instead, of backing away,  he pulled me onto him, forcing me to accept his embrace. I laid in his arms with my thoughts running wild. "I wish I knew how to cook." I laughed at his comment before rising to look him in the eyes. "Is that your way of getting me to fix you dinner?"

"If it worked, then yeah."

I rose from the bed, trying to find one of his shirts to put on, before spotting one. "I want you cook it naked...It's always been one of my fantasies about you."

I smirked, and dropped the shirt before walking out of the room completely exposed.

     I had to stop periodically because of Moriah's hard dick and a few quickies on the kitchen floor. Just as I fixed his plate, I heard my phone ringing from the bathroom. I went to check it and noticed a missed call from Charles. "Shit." I gritted, looking at the time. I was too busy playing house with Moriah to realize how late it was. Grabbing my clothes, I quickly got dressed and headed towards the door. "Wait..wait where you going?"

"Home, Moriah!"

        When I made it to my house, my husband was waiting with a smirk on his face. "You're off?"

I placed my keys to the side, crossing my arms and biting my lip nervously.

"Of course. You thought I would work on our anniversary?" His words hit me like a ton of bricks before I gasped. "What happened to your hair?"

"I went running... let me get in the shower and I'll make you dinner, baby." I rushed away before he could stop me. My heart was pounding as I discovered a hickie on my neck. Moriah had done it on purpose, more than likely. Drying off, I covered it with a dab of makeup and fixed myself up for Charles.  "You don't have to cook, baby."

I smiled and kissed his lips as he pulled me to our bedroom. I rested on my back in our regular missionary position, while Charles pumped away like he was actually pleasing me. I gave a few fakes moans and groans to get him off. "How about some head?" I suggested after he came. "I'm too tired, baby. Give me a minute." A minute became an hour, and an hour became a few, before he was sleeping.

    A week later, I went to my usual appointment and was more than shocked when my gynecologist revealed that I had chlamydia.