*Extremely Sorry!!! Plus New Beginning.*

I know, I know.

And I'm sorry.

Just my Aaron fanfic started to get popular and such. So I focused more on that and now I'm focused on the sequel. But I promise you guys that I will start writing these again just please be patient with it. Cause I do have two stories I'm working on and I do want to continue this but on my own time. So please be patient.

I'm just gonna start fresh so I'm sorry if I promised you one and never got it. If you comment what's required and say I promised you then I'll try my best to make sure you're on of the first to get one.

Now on what is needed:

Just put an inline comment(or comment below) your name, hair/eye color, style, scenario, age/time(ex. You are both twenty or both in high school or whatever) and which boy you want(plus if he is famous or not).

Again, I'm sorry for the eight month wait and such. I truly am. So hopefully this will make it up and just thank you guys for the support and wait. It means a lot and I'm surprised nobody asked me when I'm gonna continue this. Also if anyone wants to help me out with the imagines, I'll be more than happy to have some of you to write for others and you'll get full credit!

I'm not the type to steal credit cause I wouldn't want someone to steal mine. And yeah. Thanks again.

~Kay(: