For Trenity (Taylor Caniff)

*Trenity/Your Pov*

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was in my basement. I was setting up the basement for a movie night with Taylor. Taylor is my boyfriend of five months and we have a movie night every third Saturday of the month.

I set up snacks on the table that was infront of the couch with some of his favorite snacks. I heard a knock on the door and I ran upstairs to answer it. Right there I saw the beautiful Taylor Caniff.

"Hey babe." He smiled then kissed my cheek.

"Hey, you ready for movie night?"

"Yeah just one small problem."

"And whats that?" I asked curiously.

"I kinda forgot I promised the boys I'd hang with them today so I was wondering if......" He started to scratch the back of his neck, a habit I learned he does when hes nervous.

"If you could go with them? Babe go on ahead."

"No no no. I was actually wondering if they could join us?" He started to scratch his neck more. And I mean how could I say no to him.

I smiled and nodded. "Of course tell the boys to come on in."

"Wait how'd yo-..." I cut him off.

"Taylor the car wouldve left by now plus I can hear Nash, Cam and the others yelling at each other screaming 'Smack Cam!' and 'OW!!'. So Im pretty sure thats how I know. Go get the boys." I smiled then he kissed my cheek.

I went upstairs changing into a tank top and some sweat pants. By the time I was finished and in the basement all the boys were there.

Cam and Nash were sharing the loveseat which I found hiliarious and took a picture of. Aaron and Hayes were laying on two beanbags next to each other. Then the rest of the boys were on the floor while Taylor was on the couch by himself.

I plopped down on the couch next to Taylor and snuggled up to him as he put his arm around me. I noticed that they had put in a horror movie which I didn't really care for.

By midnight everyone was asleep except Taylor and I. We were watching some Jason movie. He was stroking my hair while I was slowly falling asleep.

"Babe?" He asked in barely a whisper.

I hummed.

"Im sorry for ruining our special night. I promise I will make it up to you."

"Taylor you didnt ruin it. You just forgot it happens sometimes. Plus I now have pictures to blackmail both Grier brothers with. So that's a place." I yawned.

Even though I couldn't see him I knew he was smiling. I looked up at him for a moment as his brown yes met my blue ones and he gave me a light sweet kiss. I smiled and yawned again. He rubbed my arm before stroking my hair. Soon I was off to sleep.

Sorry if thats terrible. It was meant to be just you and Taylor but then it got all crazy so sorry. Hope you love it though(:

~Kay