For Shay (Carter Reynolds)

italics - flashback
bold - text message
both(bold&italics) - song lyrics

*Your Pov*

I knew this day was gonna come soon. It was too perfect. He was too perfect. I should have listened to not only my friends but his. Why was I so stupid?

It was Friday night and I was hanging out with my friends Eve, Jamie, and Olivia. Carter had cancelled our date because he had a family emergency.

We, us girls, decided on going shopping. We drove my car there considering they all walked to my house anyways. In about twenty minutes we arrived at the mall.

For a good two hours we basically just looked around. We had six bags amongst all of us. Thats not normal for four teenage girls in the mall. We were started to get hungry so decided to get some icecream because who needs real food?

I had gotten birthday batter(sorry didnt know what kind you like), Olivia got vanilla, Jamie got rocky road and Eve just decided on get an icecream sandwich. As we were walking we heard some familiar voices. Then saw a familiar group of boys.

Thats when we all gasped and noticed it was our boys!! Who said they were too busy or had a familh emergency. They are little liars.

"Let's go confront them." Olivia said.
It didnt matter because I was already walking over to them. I tapped on Carter's shoulder and when he turned around both him and boys were shocked.

I crossed my arms. "So how is your family emergency going? Or was that just a cover up to ditch our date?"

"No baby I did have a family issue. I told the boys then they came and supported me." Carter said.

"Don't lie to her. Because Cam supposedly told me that he was going out of town." Olivia was glaring at Cam. If looks killed he would be dead.

"Plus Aaron I thought you and Dustyn had to spend some brotherly time." Jamie was completely pissed off.

Eve just avoided all eye contact with Matt. It was good seeing them feel guilty because they really had hurt us.

"So why?" I asked after a short silence.

"Because we needed a guy day." Carter barely said above a whisper.

"You needed a guy day?! You guys spent every single minute of your time together during the magcon tour which we couldnt go on!! Dont forget that the last two weeks none of us girls have had a date with any of you. Yet you guys need a guy day right?! Well I don't speak for the girls on this part but Carter. We are done. Over." I turned to the girls before I started to cry.

Carter grabbed ahold of my wrist. "Shay please dont do this."

"Carter let go of me." I noticed he didn't and I just pulled my arm out kf his grip.

"Girls you can drive my car back. I'm gonna get a taxi or something." I tossed them the keys and walked away before they could say anything to me.

"How stupid are you guys?! A GUY'S DAY?! Your guys STUPIDITY!!! Just Allowed Carter To LOSE Shay!!!!! God! We may forgive you but we sure are still pissed off. Especially at you Carter. Dont think were ever gonna let this go." Is what I heard Eve shout before I was out of hearing distance.

I took a taxi home and went upstairs into my room. I cried for the entire.weekend. I honestly didn't care anymore.

It has been two weeks since the break. The girls are still mad at the boys but the boys have been doing everything to make it up to them. All boys except Carter.