For Nereyda (Matt Espinosa)

*Your Pov*

Tonight was the night of prom. I was so excited to be going. I can remember last week when Matt had asked me to be his prom date.

It was a really sunny day so we decided to go to the beach with our friends the Jacks, Lexi, Joy, Cam and Jess. We didn't really go swimming but we just walked along the shoreline. It was amazing. The sun was just setting and it was a beautiful sunset. Matt and I were just kicking the sand a bit. I had my brown hair curled just above my shoulder and was wearing a yellow sundress. Matt was wearing some shorts and a t-shirt. 

After a twenty minute walk we ended up meeting with everyone who has just finished a very short gym of volleyball. I guess they are all extremely terrible at the game. We sat in the sand and watched the moon start to come out. I was sitting inbetween Matt's legs when he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "look right at the moon babe I have a big surprise for you."

I smiled and whispered, "what is it?"

"Can't say just wait and see."

I looked at the sky and soon saw fireworks. A bunch of red and light blue and neon green fireworks were making hearts. I smiled and couldn't help but then one thing stood out. In big beautiful rainbow fireworks the sky was lit up with the words, "Will You Go To Prom With Me Matt." 

I turned my head and kissed Matt. That was the most romantic and most likely expensive Matt has done for me. He kissed my cheek. 

And now I was currently waiting for Matt to come pick me up. I was wearing a magenta strapless dress for tonight and it was barely passed my knees. I wore my black flats and a black shrug. I only appiled a bit of lip gloss and some mascara to really make my hazel eyes stand out.

I decided on curling my brown hair just because this is my last prom here at high school. Matt and I are both graduating this year and this is our last dance together. We want to make this as special as we can. Especially with the Jacks, Joy, Lexi, Cam and Jess. Matt and I were luckily just gonna wait on college for a bit.

I soon finished my hair and heard a doorbell. I knew my parents would get it so I quickly grabbed my purse, putting my phone, gum, money and other things I needed in it, and walked down the stairs. There I saw my perfect boyfriend. Matt was extremely handsome tonight.

He was wearing light blue buttoned up shirt, black pants and his nice pair of nikes(honestly my brother gave me a random shoe brand). I smiled at him as he walked over. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"You look beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

I blushed. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself you know."

It was his turn to blush.

We were close to leaving until we had to take pictures. But Matt being the most caring person in the world he agreed to take a few pictures. Once we were done we went out to the limo, my parents had rented for me, and went to pick up the others. We picked up Cam and Lexi. Then we went and got the Jacks, Jess and Joy. 

We arrived there shortly and handed our tickets. Once we walked in everything was perfect. The theme was "A Starry Night". Hanging from the cieling was stars that were lit up by the reflection of the disco ball. The disco ball represented the full moon and the walls were covered in black paper and glowing stars.

To say tonight was a great night was an understatement.

Tonight was magical. Amazing. Fun. And most of all........

It was perfect.

Sorry if it was really bad. My mom decided that this is such a great weekend to babysit and leave thw state. But hope.you loved it(:

Dedication: FutureMrsMahone13

~Kay

I am so terrible at updating. I honestly dont see why you all still read this book. But im for sure not going to sleep till Ive posted at least 4 updates.